The Watchman of the Underworld

It's here! It's finally here! Yay! Even though it's only the first part of the book, it's still here! So, if you read on my profile that once this book came out (well, the first part) I was gonna halt everything and focus on this book lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) looked around, 'Am I...in the clouds?' She thought, before squinting her eyes, 'Whoa, that's bright...'

She went through some gates and was met with a kingdom in the clouds.

"Oh, look at this. Look how cute he is." Zeus was smiling at the small baby in his hands, "On behalf of my son, I'd like to thank you all for your wonderful gifts!" He said, as a small Pegasus flew close by and Hera was next to them.

"How sentimental." Hades said, standing near a column, "I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat."

The god looked at him, "Come on, Hades, don't be such a stiff. Join the celebration!"

He walked up to him, "I regrettably have a full-time gig—that you, by the way, so charitably bestowed on me, Zeus. So...can't. Love to, but can't."

"You ought to slow down. You'll work yourself to death." He then sat on his chair, bursting into a fit of laughter, "Hah! Work yourself to death! Oh, I kill myself!"

Hades walked off with a scowl on his face, "If only...If only."

The dual haired girl's vision then went black.

"...ey! Hey, (Y/n)! Wake up already!" A voice called out to her, shaking her gently.

"There's a temple in the clouds..." She muttered out loud, before slowly waking up, "Hm?" Her eyes opened and was met with Ace and Deuce, who were in their Heartslabyul uniforms.

"C'mon, you can't go falling asleep when you're the one who called us over at this hour." The orange haired male said, pouting a bit.

"I was certainly surprised to hear from you so late. What's this about Grim being missing?" The blue haired male said, tilting his head a bit.

The girl put a hand to her head, "Oh, right. I was out with Sho-nii looking for Grim, and..."

The two eyes widen.

"Whoa, hold up! What happened to your hand? It's all scratched!" Ace exclaimed, grabbing her hand.

"What?" She confusingly said, before looking at her hand, 'When did I get scratched? Was it when I fell unconscious?' She thought, before looking at them, "Grim..."

"Wait. Am I hearin' you right?"

"No way...Grim did that?" Deuce said, making the girl nod.

"He also scratched my brother..." She muttered.

The orange haired male stayed quite, before speaking up, "Let's head to the lounge for now. We gotta get that hand patched up stat. Get your brother too."

"Ah, right, good call. We can talk with the headmage after that." The blue haired male said, nodding.

-----

"So the mirror in your room connected to another place, and you spoke with a large-eared creature named "Mickey." After your conversation, you noticed Grim was missing and went to look for him. Then when you both found him, he acted uncharacteristically aggressive and lashed out at both. Hmmm..." Crowley said.

"Grim was eating another black rock off the ground." (Y/n) said, as her hand was now wrapped by Ace and Deuce had helped her brother.

"A black rock, you say?"