A Beautiful Tyrant

-3rd POV-

"Hm?" The two teen males said, confused.

"I've never seen a model like this. The wheel and cowl are both totally modded."

"If a blastcycle nut like you hasn't seen it, then who in the world owns this beaut?"

"Can you drive a blastcycle without magic?"

"You can't do as much with it, but yeah, you can ride it. It's got a technomantic battery as backup. How do you not know that, anyway? That's Blastcycle 101!" The male laughed.

The three males said, admiring the blastcycle Deuce borrowed from Ignihyde.

"There's a whole mess o' folks eyeballin' our ride. Whaddaya reckon they want?" Epel said.

"I had to beg an Ignihide student to let me borrow that against his better judgement. I f I let if get damaged, I'm in serious trouble." Deuce said, before running up to the older males, "Hey, guys! That's my ride there."

"Seriously? You're just some kid. Wait a minute—I recognize that outfit. You go to Night Raven College!"

"Hey, kiddo. You don't mind if I take this baby out for a little spin, right?"

"Um, I'm sorry, but it's not mine to loan out. I can't risk letting it get damaged." The teen said.

"Excuse me? Are you sayin' I'm a bad driver? I resent that!"

"Yeah! He knows a little magic. He can handle it no prob."

"Wait, really? I didn't know you knew magic."

"Just a touch. I'm no fancy Night Raven mage, but I've got more than enough for blastcyclin'."

"Whatever, man. I know you couldn't keep up in class and dropped outta magic school."

"Shaddup!"

They said to each other.

"...I really think this machine is too dangerous for a beginner to ride, sir." Deuce said.

"Who're you callin' a beginner?"

"Is that how you talk to your elders? I don't like your attitude, kiddo."

"Look, you can't borrow it, okay? End of story! Let's go, Epel." The teen said.

Epel nodded, "Um...Right." He said, as he followed after him.

"Hey, hold up. We're not through here yet." One of the male's said, grabbing the lilac haired male's arm.

"Ow!"

Deuce put a hand on the male's wrist, "Hey, what are you doing?! Get your hands off Epel's arm!"

"Hey, ain't you a gal? I thought Night Raven was an all-boys' school."

"...Huh?" The lilac haired male said.

"Whoa, you're not kiddin'! She's a real looker, too! Since when has that place gone co-ed?"

"Guys, please! Can you just lay off? We're only trying to..." The blue haired male said, trailing off.

"...You..." Epel began, before looking at them with teary eyes, "You're...hurting me. Please, let go?"

"D'awww..." All the older males said.

"Wow. I think my heart just skipped a beat."

"Have I finally met my soulmate?"

"O-Okay, guys, we should probably lay off. We wouldn't want the poor delicate thing getting seriously hurt."

Suddenly the lilac haired male smirked, "...You want hurt?! Ah'll give ya hurt!" He exclaimed, before headbutting the male.