Beach Day with Octavinelle

Again, thank you rinalee101 for this. My brain was running out of ideas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was in the kitchen, since she was a better cook than her twin, but he doesn't need to know that...Anyway, as she made herself a snack, there was a knock at the door, which confused her, since she wasn't expecting anyone.

"Maybe it's just Ace and Deuce crashing again..." She mumbled, as she walked out the kitchen and towards the front doors, opening them, but instead of seeing them two, she saw Jade and Floyd, who instantly latched himself on to her.

"Little Koi-chan! We've come to kidnap you!" He happily said, which made her sweatdrop.

Jade looked at her and smiled, "He means borrowing you for the day. We have come to retrieve you and take you out on a nice day, since we are in debt to you and Azul doesn't like being indebt to someone." He said.

"I see..." The girl said, nodding, "But, uhm, where exactly are we going?"

"To the beach!" The twin exclaimed, picking her up, "But first we have to go to Azul. He has a small surprise for you, Little Koi-chan."

"Floyd-senpai. You really don't have to pick me up all the time." She said, which made the male pout.

"But I wanna hold Little Koi-chan close."

"All right..."

"Yay! Let's go Jade!"

The said male smiled and nodded.

Soon, they were on their way to Octavinelle.

-----

Once they got to the underwater dorm, they went straight to the Monstro Lounge, where Azul was waiting for their arrival.

He smiled, "Ah, (Y/n), you're here." He said, before gently grabbing her hand and leading her to the giant aquarium there was, "I want you to look in, and see what we have."

"Uh...fishes?"

The male sighed, "Look closer."

The girl looked at the aquarium again, before her eyes landed on something, making them widen, "Is that...?"

In the tank swimming happily was her small octopus buddy.

Azul nodded, "Since both of you were sad, I decided to take him in and put him in the aquarium. Now, whenever you visit, you can see him." He said, as he looked at her, seeing her eyes shining.

"Thank you, Azul-senpai." She said, before looking at him and smiling softly, which made him blush.

The male felt his heart thump against his ribcage, and felt like it was just them too. But that all went away when Floyd hugged her, making him feel a slight sting, 'Am I...? No...'

"Let's go! I'm ready to go!!" Floyd said, whining.

The gray haired male nodded, "Right. Jade. Floyd. Grab all the things we'll need."

"Yes, sir./ Yessir."

(Y/n) was so focused on her little buddy that she didn't hear them, "Ah, I'm glad I don't have to go so far just to see you."

Her octopus buddy swam happily in circles, putting a tentacle against the glass where her hand was touching.

"Ah, your so cute..."

"Let's go." Floyd said, carrying things in his arms.

-----

"A beach?" (Y/n) mumbled, as she was walked barefoot in the sand.