The Watchman of the Underworld

To the people who keep saying that Todoroki-chan should overblot, it's not going to happen. She doesn't possess magic. I get you're trying to help me with some things, but please don't. I play the game and as I play, I'm already coming up with things and where to put Todoroki-chan and her brother into the chapters. Unless, I say I need help with writing something I will ask for it, which is only the special chapters after the end of every book, but other than that I don't.

If the game does have the player overblot, then I'll somehow do it even though Todoroki-chan doesn't possess magic, but if the character in the game doesn't overblot then oh well, they don't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"...lp me...So cold..."

"That voice!" Rook's eyes widen, "Madame, are you in there?"

"Yes...In here...Hurry...Get me out...Please..." The female on the other side of the cage said.

"Move as far from the door as you can and get down! I'm opening it now!" Vil said, before sending magic to bust it open, "Hrah!"

"Are you okay, ma'am?!" Epel said, running up.

"Ahhh, i'M fiNally oUT..."

His eyes widen, "Hey, the cage is filled with miasma!"

"Get back! There's no researcher!" (Y/n) said, pulling the teen back, seeing the Phantom jump towards him.

"I'm free!" The Phantom then started to laugh.

"Epel, get back! That's not a person; it's a Phantom!" The Pomefiore housewarden said.

-----

The Phantom screeched, "I WAs sO SurE I waS FInaLlY FrEe..." They said, before melting and dropping something.

Epel huffed, "Look, it dropped an ID card! It spoke in our language. Was it pretending to be a human to trick us?"

"I certainly didn't expect to find a talking Phantom." Vil said.

"There are many beasts and birds that use vocal mimicry to lure their prey. And remember, all Phantoms were once capable mages. It should come as no surprise that they possess a high degree of intelligence." Rook's brow furrowed.

"Yikes, talk about scary..." The lilac haired male trailed off, before looking at the girl, "Thanks for pulling me back, (Y/n). You could tell it was a Phantom before I did." He said.

The said girl looked at him, nodding, "Of course. I didn't want anything to happen to you."

He blushed, eyes sparkling as he stared at her, 'She's so pretty and heroic...' He thought.

"The deeper the level, the more dangerous the Phantoms...Now I see." Vil looked at them, before grabbing the dropped ID card, "We have our ID card. Let's get out of this place."

(Y/n) nodded as they all headed towards the door, the male using the ID card and walked out, being met with a gust of wind.

"We're quite a ways down from the entrance, and it's only getting colder." He said, rubbing his hands together.

"There's an updraft coming from beneath us." The hunter said.

"It's kinda chilly even with my dorm uniform on..." The lilac haired male said.

The girl blinked, "I feel fine. Not that cold." She said, as the three stared at her.

"What?" The three confusingly said.

She raised her hand, letting a small flame come up, "Since my quirk is half-hot and half-cold, I can regulate my temperature depending on the weather. So, right now I feel warm. You can all gather around me if you'd like." She said, putting her hand down, as the rest stood around her to get warm, "But I am happy to wear this uniform, it's quite warm."