Pomefiore Shopping Spree!

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was in the kitchen drinking some apple juice that Epel let her have for dealing with all of them during the SDC training camp.

Shoto opened the door when he heard a knock, and was surprised to see the Pomefiore trio in front of him, "Hello." He greeted.

"Good, you're here. Where's your sister?" Vil said.

The male blinked about to answer but was interrupted by his sister, who walked out the kitchen.

"Oh, senpais, Epel. Hello." She waved, walking up to stand next to her brother.

"Good. Rook, take them." The house warden said, turning and walking off.

Rook smiled and nodded, "Oui, Roi du Poison." He said, grabbing the twins and putting them over his shoulder, carrying them like sack of potatoes.

"Eh? Am I being kidnapped again?" The dual haired girl said, which made her brother's eyes widen.

"What? Who did it? I'll burn them."

"Sho-nii don't worry about it. I'm fine either way."

The male pouted a bit before huffing.

Epel watched the twins before chuckling, catching everyone's attention, "It's sweet that he cares, (Y/n). I'm guessing you're the youngest."

The twins blinked before the male nodded.

"Yes, she is the baby. She must be protected from all boys that come near her. No one will confess to her as long as I'm here." He concluded.

His sister pouted, "Sho-nii..."

The two upperclassmen smiled, as they listened in to the conversation.

"Vil-senpai? Where exactly are we going?" (Y/n) asked.

Vil looked at her then forward as they kept walking, "Out of the campus. You two need new clothes and many other things. Especially your brother, who arrived a few weeks ago and barely had anything."

Shoto blinked, "Do you have fire resistant clothing? Our fire burns through clothes easily." He said.

Rook smiled and nodded, "We do! But unfortunately those costs more because of the unique fibers."

"But we need them. Especially when we train."

"We'll see." Vil said.

-----

"No." Vil said.

"Beaute!" Rook said.

"It looks nice." Epel smiled.

The twins stood in front of them in similar color outfits but still different. Obviously as you can see, only two of them liked the outfits and one didn't.

The housewarden sighed, getting up from his seat and went to one of the many racks of clothing, picking items that caught his attention and would go well with the twins skin tone.

The blond smiled at them, "Don't be discouraged. He sometimes is like this."

Epel pouted, "He choose my outfits..."

Shoto sighed, "We don't really do fashion. Especially since we are hero-in-training, so we don't really care how we look." He said as the girl next to him nodded in agreement.

Vil came back and dumped a stack of clothes on the two of them, which made them blink, "Try those on. Don't worry, they're fire resistant clothing. And as for helping with my overblot, I'll pay for them." He said.