The Rose-Red Tyrant

-3rd POV-

They all gathered behind the forested campus, looking for the chestnuts.

"Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around. I'm livin' large of chestnut tarts! Mmm!" Grim exclaimed, before going to grab one, "Let's get grabbin'—Yowch!" He let out a painful yelp, "Myah! The chestnuts spines pricked my paws!" He said, walking up to the (Y/n), who crouched down to carefully take out the chestnuts.

"I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too." Deuce said.

"Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden?" Ace suggested.

The male nodded, "Let's take a look."

The girl finished taking out the chestnuts spines from the feline's paw, "There." She mumbled, smiling softly at Grim, who gave her a grin back.

"Thanks, (Y/n)!" He said, before jumping into her arms, as she got up and followed after the two males.

-----

"Whoa, I didn't realize this place was so huge." The orange haired male said.

"The weather in here feels nice." The girl mumbled, looking around at the variety of plants.

"If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper. Let's split up and look." The blue haired male said.

"Sure dibs on the right ride." Ace said, pointing in the direction.

The male nodded, "Then how about I go left, Grim and his prefect go straight ahead?" He said, before they all split up.

The feline walked up to a plant that the girl wasn't familiar with, "Hey, come take a look at this! There's a ton of fruit growing here! Smells like they're ripe, too!"

The dual haired girl looked at him, "Don't pick or touch it. You never know what might happen, Grim." She said.

"Ouch!" A voice said.

The girl's eyes widen slightly, before looking down, "A tail...?" She mumbled, taking her foot off of the tail, before a rustle of leaves came from next to her making her look.

"Hey! You've got some nerve steppin' on my tail and just walkin' away!" The male said.

In front of her stood a young man with tan skin. He had thick, dark-brown hair that goes down to his mid-torso, with long, side-parted bangs that fell over his eyes. Two sections of hair on both sides of his face were braided and tied at the ends with yellow bands. He had emerald green eyes, and a thin scar over his left eye that goes from his eyebrow to his cheek. He had brown lion ears on the top of his head. This is paired with a long lion tail of the same color, with a dark-brown tuft of fur at the end.

"Are you the groundskeeper? Not sure you oughta be talkin' to students that way, pal." Grim said.

(Y/n) shook her head, 'He's probably from Savanaclaw...Seeing he has the small band on his pant hoop.' She thought.

"Ain't nothin' worse than bein' in the middle of a good nap and havin' some jerk step on your tail." The male said, glaring at them.

The girl bowed, "I'm sorry, I should've been looking." She said.

The male turned to her, before smirking, "You...I know you. You're the herbivore from orientation who couldn't use magic." He said, before getting close to her and sniffing, which made the girl take a step back, uncomfortable.

The tanuki glared noticing the girl's uncomfortableness, "Hey! Back off!"

The brown haired male backed up and let out a small laugh, "Huh. It's true. You don't smell of magic at all. Well, can't say it'd be much fun to hurt someone helpless. Still gonna do it, though." He said.