Welcome to the Villains' World

-3rd POV-

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim said, sitting on one of the seats in the cafeteria.

(Y/n) sat next to him and pat his head, "Well, we have to do it. I get that you're tired, Grim..." She said.

The tanuki grumbled and looked at her, "What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did..."

"Maybe he's running late."

Then everything went silent.

-----

"...And now he's super late! I bet he up and bailed on us!" Grim said, angrily. Tired of waiting for the male.

The dual haired girl nodded, "Yeah. We should go look for him."

The cat hopped on to the girl's shoulder, "Ain't no way am I doin' his punishment for him! C'mon, (Y/n). I don't care if we gotta drag him kickin' and screamin', he's washin' those windows!"

"All right." She said, beginning to walk.

-----

"Hey! Ace! Get over here! Try to hide from me, will ya!" The cat yelled out, once the two walked in, before looking around seeing it empty, "Huh...Maybe there's really no one here?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I'm here." A voice said, making the two look and see a painting.

"Bwaah! That painting just talked!"

The girl's eyes widen, jumping slightly, 'A painting that talks?' She thought.

"Yes, and...? Is a talking painting really such an oddity at this school? That lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one. As long as a painting has a mouth, why wouldn't it be able to talk? Is that really so strange?"

The girl nodded, "Yes. Paintings in my world don't speak."

"Well, your "usual" and my "usual" clearly differ. Shall we agree to disagree on the matter? Now, you seem to be searching for someone."

"We're lookin' for this guy called Ace. He's got messy hair and a heart drawn on his face." Grim said.

"Ah, I know the one. A new student, I believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago."

"Myaaah! So it's true! He's tryin' to ditch us!" He exclaimed, before looking at the painting, "Do you know which way he went?"

"The door to the dorms is in the eastern building."

"Let's chase after him, (Y/n)!" He said, before running out the door.

The girl nodded, but then bowed to the painting, "Thank you very much for the help. Have a nice day." She said, before leaving.

"What a polite young girl. I wish some students were that polite." The man in the painting said.

-----

Ace sighed to himself, "Yeah right, like I'm gonna wash a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and-" He said, before was cut off.

"Aha! Gotcha, punk!" Grim said, running in.

"Oh, no! They saw me!"

"Stop right there, pal! No fair gettin' a head start! Wait!"

The male began to run, "Who in their right mind would ever wait?! Seeya!"

(Y/n) sighed, 'Why am I surrounded by idiots? I wish Sho-nii was here to help me...I would've burn them by now.' She thought.

"No way are you gettin' out of this! You think I wanna wash windows?"