A Beautiful Tyrant

-3rd POV-

As (Y/n) slept, she heard someone singing, 'Is someone...singing?' She thought. She opened her eyes and her eyes widen slightly, seeing the familiar looking mirror, 'The Dark Mirror...?!'

"Slave in the Magic Mirror, come from the farthest space." The Queen said, as she talked to the mirror, "Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"

"A lovely maid I see. Lips as red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin as white as snow." The Mirror said.

"...Snow White!"

The dual haired girl blinked and she saw Snow White, singing to the well.

"This is a whishing well, as rumors tell. It's only fitting I make a wish. May I find joy in true love's kiss!" Snow White said.

"Hello. Did I frighten you?" The Prince said, which startled the girl and ran, "Wait! Wait, please. Don't run away. Now that I found you, hear what I have to say. I pour my heart into this song. My feelings for you could never be wrong."

The black haired girl listened to him, unaware of the Queen behind the window, before she let the curtains fall back to their place.

Then everything went dark.

'Something about that person felt familiar...' The hero-in-training thought, before her eyes fluttered open.

"Brrr, it's freezin' in here! Y'think they'd let me take my blanket with me to school?" Grim said, as he shivered, wrapped in the girl's scarf. He looked at her, seeing the girl staring at the mirror, "Hm? What's up, (Y/n)? You're starin' hard at that mirror. If you're worried about bedhead, don't be. You look fine. Now let's get to class." He said.

"Sorry..." She mumbled, nodding and getting ready.

-----

Footsteps came closer to the two, making them look. Well, Grim.

"Morning, (Y/n) and Grim. How's it goin'?" Ace said, waving at the two.

"Good morning, you two. It's pretty chilly today, huh?" Deuce said.

(Y/n) was staring at the statue of the Queen she saw in her dream, "That's who I saw in my dream." She said, stopping in her tracks, making the feline crash into her leg.

"Ow! (Y/n), don't just stop in the middle middle of the walkway! I just smacked face-first into your leg!"

The other two stared at her.

"You're staring at the Great Seven statues. What's up?" The orange haired male said.

The dual haired girl looked at the Queen of Hearts, then to Scar, Ursula, Jafar, "I think I've dreamed of some of these other people, too..." She mumbled.

"Hello? (Y/n)? You're spacing out on us. Are you feeling sick or something?" The blue haired male said, waving his hand in front of the girl.

"(Y/n)'s been acting kinda funny ever since we got up this morning." The tanuki said, looking at the two.

"Oh yeah? Did something happen over the holidays?" Ace said.

The girl blinked a few times, "Let's get to the classroom, I'll explain." She said, turning and walking.

The three looked at each other then followed after the girl.

-----

"You have dreams where the Great Seven appear in the Ramshackle Dorm mirror? I guess when you see their statues every day, it's not all that surprising that they'd show up in your dreams." Ace said.