A Beautiful Tyrant

I'm back from vacation!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Jade smiled as he saw Riddle walk in, "Why, hello there. It's an honor to receive a personal visit from the culture fair management committee chair. Welcome to the Mountain Lovers Club exhibit."

His twin, Floyd, stood next to him, "Heya, Goldfishie! Glad to have ya. You get our First Guest Prize: a mystery mushroom, hand-picked by Jade." He said, getting closer to the red haired male, mushroom in hand.

"Hey! Don't shove weird objects in my face! What do you think you're doing?! And stop calling me by that silly nickname!" Riddle exclaimed, backing away from the tall male.

"I'll have you both know that it's not a "mystery mushroom" or a "weird object." It has a name: brown beech mushroom. And it's perfectly edible." Jade said.

"Keep your brother in line before you start worrying about corrections! I'll have both of your heads!"

The rest then walked in.

"What's all the commotion at the entrance?" Trey said, before seeing what was happening, "Ooh, I see. This is an exhibit if terrariums and photos."

Jade chuckled, "By all means, Trey, feel free to join us. This is a pastiche of all the things I've forged in the mountains."

Floyd smiled and waved at the rest, "Heya, Little Koi-chan and Koi-kun. Sealie. Nice to see you too, Sea Turtle."

Shoto narrowed his eyes at the male while (Y/n) waved at the male.

"Hm? Am I the sea turtle here?" The green haired male questioned.

"Grrr...Ever since I found out why he calls me "Sealie," I feel like I'm bein' insulted." Grim angrily said.

The girl shrugged her shoulders, "It's a term of endearment." She said, which made her twin deadpan at her.

'What kind of endearment is that...?' The dual haired male thought.

"And what are you doing here, Floyd?" Riddle said, looking at the said male, "Aren't you in the Basketball Club with Ace and Jamil? Surely you all should be working on building the Blue Stage in the gymnasium."

"I wasn't in much of a buildin' mood, so I was draggin' my feet. Then they kicked me out." Floyd laughed.

"Culture fairs only come together when students work as a team. Neglecting your duties because of a little mood swing is worse than breaking the rules!"

The tall male frowned, "What's the big deal? The captain said I could go, so I went. Besides, I gotta do a bunch of Mostro Lounge work this afternoon. I'm gonna be carrying around heavy tanks and walkin' around selling drinks. Man...Jade doesn't gotta do any work. Why do I have to do all the heavy lifting today? I wanna mess around like you guys are." He pouted.

"We're doing management committee work right now! We are not "messing around.""

Jade chuckled, "Don't fret, Floyd. There's a special bonus to be earned by the vendor who makes the most drink sales. Azul said so himself."

"You know I don't care about stuff like that. In fact, doesn't the Mountain Lovers Club do a bunch of mountain climbin'? Doesn't that count as a sport? Don't go tryin' to pass it off as an arts club now." He threatened his twin.

"Ooh, so you guys do mountaineering?" Trey said.

"Actually, hiking isn't our primary activity. We're not scaling tall mountains and collecting proof that we reached the summit, or anything of that sort. We just go on leisurely walks in the mountains around campus, where we take in the scenery, as well as the flora and fauna. Our main goal is to appreciate the mountain' bounty, while also enjoying it's edible plants and mushrooms." Jade explained.