Getting to know Idia!

-3rd POV-

Ortho wanted his big brother to have more friends, so he walked in, well more like flew to Ramshackle dorm.

At the front door, he rang the bell, and it opened up to see Shoto, "Oh! Shoto-san! Is (Y/n)-san here?" He smiled.

The said male blinked at him, "She should be in the backyard. She is tending to her small garden." He said.

"Alright!" He tilted his head, "Do you and Izuku-san wish to be friends with my nii-san?"

The male shook his head, "No, it's fine. I have to bring him to Riddle-senpai to help Midoriya catch up and bring him to Sam, to get him supplies."

"Ah, I see. Well, I hope you have fun then!" He smiled.

Shoto nodded, a soft smile, "See you soon, Ortho." He said, watching him wave and head around the dorm, before closing the door.

-----

Ortho's eyes widen, seeing the small garden (Y/n) had made, "Wah! It's so pretty!" He said.

"Thank you." The familiar voice of the girl said.

He turned his head, seeing her walking up, "(Y/n)-san! You should get to know my nii-san!"

She tilted her head, "Right now? Ah, I don't know..." She said, which made him have a sad look, making her panic, "I-It's not that I don't want to go see him...It's just...are you sure? What if he doesn't want to see me? Or even be friends with me?"

Ortho smiled, "I'm sure nii-san would love to be friends with you! Especially when you look like his favorite character from his favorite manga series!" He laughed.

She blinked, "Favorite character? Manga?"

He nodded, "Yeah! She's a queen and rules her own kingdom! She also has a brother who unfortunately died at war, but she still prevails through all the hardship! She even has very similar features to you."

"Ah, sounds interesting." She said, as she set down the hose, "Well, I guess I can visit him for a bit."

The boy beamed in joy, "Yay! Come on (Y/n)-san! To Ignihyde!" He happily laughed, gently grabbing her hand and leading her to the Hall of Mirrors.

-----

As they entered the mirror for Ignihyde, the girl was met with a lot of high-tech stuff, and not many students out since they were probably in their dorm rooms.

'Now I see what Cater-senpai meant that they are shut-ins...' She thought, sweatdropping.

Ortho happily lead her to a room, that had a slightly bigger door than the rest, and knocked, "Nii-san! I brought a friend for you!" He said.

All the two heard from the other side was shuffling, some jumbled words, and then a crash with a groan soon following after.

The boy opened the door, seeing his brother on the floor, rubbing his head, "Are you okay?!"

Idia nodded, "Yeah...just fine..." He muttered, before seeing the girl, making his eyes widen, "Queen-Uh...(Y/n)!" He corrected himself, 'Damnit I made a fool out of myself.' He thought, his hair going a light pink in embarrassment.

(Y/n) smiled softly, "It's all right. Ortho told me about the manga you read. I wish to read it one day."

"Eep! N-No. You wouldn't want to!" He said, shaking his head and waving his arms.

Ortho smiled, "(Y/n)-san! Nii-san, plays a lot of games and has a bunch of manga collections! You should see it!" He said, pointing at the large bookshelf.