Tea with Riddle

-3rd POV-

Riddle had invited (Y/n) to tea, since they agreed they would talk to each other about their worlds.

The girl got ready for the day, and looked at Grim, who decided to sleep in today, since it was a weekend. She went downstairs and was met with the three ghosts that she sometimes speak with.

"Oh, good morning, you three." She said, waving at the three ghosts.

Cloud looked at them and smiled, "Good morning!" He said.

"Good mornin'" Bones said, waving.

"Morning." Sora said.

"I'll be heading out now. So, please watch over Grim till I come back." The girl said, which made the three nod, "I'll be off then." Then she walked out, waving at the three, before closing the door.

-----

The dual haired girl stepped through the mirror that led her in to the Heartslabyul dorm, 'It's honestly still pretty interesting that I can use a mirror to go anywhere...' She thought.

As she walked through, she was met with Riddle, standing by the mirror, waiting for the girl.

He turned his head and a small smile took over his features, "Welcome back, (Y/n)." He said.

"Good morning, Riddle." She nodded. 

The red haired male held his arm out to the girl like a gentleman, but the girl was slightly confused, which made him chuckle, "You put your hand around my arm." He said, gently grabbing her right hand and making it wrap around his arm.

"Sorry. In my world I never really went out to formal parties." She said, as the two walked towards the garden, where they would be having their tea.

"It's quite all right." He smiled, "Your world does interest me." He said, as they got to the small table, with tea already set up for the two.

They sat down and the male took his cup and took a sip of it, but noticed the girl didn't take a sip of hers as she just stared at it, which made him worried.

"Is it not to your liking? I could get you a different kind."

(Y/n) blinked a bit, snapping out her small trance, "No. It's fine. Though, is it fine if I cool it? I'm not very comfortable about hot drinks." She said.

Riddle smiled a bit, "Go ahead. But if you don't mind me asking, why do you not like hot drinks?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

The girl picked up the small cup and put it under her right hand, letting it cool her tea, "It's a reminder of my scar. My mother was heating up water in a kettle as she spoke with our grandmother, crying in tears about how she hated our left side, since it reminded her of our father. My twin and I called out to her worriedly, and next thing we knew was that she dumped the hot water on our side. She noticed what she did, and used her ice quirk to calm the burn, but it shocked our skin to the point we ended up with a scar." She explained, but then looked up when she heard glass shatter, "Riddle-senpai?"

The said male stared at her, shocked and remorse, he felt so remorseful for asking, "I-I'm so sorry for asking." He stuttered out. 

"No, it's fine. You asked and I answered. You did say you wanted to learn about my world and me. I should've warned you that it's a bit of a horrible childhood..." She said, before looking back at her tea and took a sip of it, feeling nice and cool.

"But if you don't want to speak about it, it's fine! You really don't need to. Just from what you just said was enough."

"Hm? I'm really fine with explaining. I have grown from it, since a hero has to." She said.