Studying with Leona...or not?

-3rd POV-

After the whole overblot with Savanaclaw, (Y/n) wanted to sleep and not be awaken for the next three days, but unfortunately that wouldn't work since she had to catch up with lessons. Since this world dealt with magic, there were a few confusing things that she didn't understand. She could ask Riddle, but he was busy attending something along with Trey. 

Deuce and Ace shared a braincell, so that was an obvious no. Cater was busy taking selfies and following the latest trends. Jack looked trustworthy, but he was busy training. Ruggie was running around doing chores or working in order to get some quick cash. The only other option is to ask Leona. He was smart but lazy. Hopefully, he would help her.

The dual haired girl got up from her desk and grabbed her books, and headed out the dorm, leaving a sleeping Grim on the bed, "Didn't I hear once from Ruggie-senpai that he naps in random places?" She mumbled to herself, before sighing, "I guess, I'll start at the gardens." She said, then started walking in the direction of the Botanical Garden.

-----

The girl got to the garden and looked around, but no sign of the male, 'Maybe his dorm, then?' She thought, then headed to the school, where the mirrors were located in order to get to Savanaclaw.

Once arriving at Savanaclaw, she walked towards the dorms and entered, looking around.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" A male's voice said, behind her.

She looked and saw Ruggie, "Cute hyena boy."

The male blushed, "I told you I'm not cute!" He exclaimed.

"Agree to disagree." She said, shrugging slightly, "Oh, Senpai. Could you tell me where Leona-senpai is?"

"Eh? For what?"

"I need his help with something." She said.

"Well, he's in his room, sleeping as always." He said, pointing at the room, that was at the end of the hall.

"Ah, okay. Thank you, senpai." She said, patting his head, which made him blush slightly and lean into her hand, but she pulled back, "I'll see you next time when you're not busy." Then headed towards the room of the sleeping lion.

Ruggie pouted, as his ears folded down, 'I wanted more pets...' He thought, before walking off to do his next chore.

The dual haired girl knocked on the door, but only heard soft breathing, 'He's sleeping...' She thought, opening the door and looked around the room, seeing all the things strewn around, 'He's quite messy...' She looked at the sleeping male, and gently shook him, "Leona-senpai?" She called out.

The male's ears only flickered slightly along with his tail, but continued to sleep.

She gently shook him again, "Senpai." She said.

Leona grunted and opened an eye to look at her, "What do you want herbivore." He said, yawning.

"I figured others were busy...and you being smart. I could use some of your help with studies. Magic studies are kind of confusing..." She said, mumbling the last sentence but the male heard.

He let out a chuckle, then turned to his side away from her, "And you think I would be any help?"

"But Leona-senpai. You're smart."

"Why not ask the Heartslabyul kids."

"Ace and Deuce share a braincell. Trey-senpai and Riddle-senpai are busy. Cater-senpai only cares about Magicam and trends, which I still don't quite understand." She said.