✾ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏssɪᴘ✾

𝕽emus and I were spending some quality twin time in the library together, reading or discussing random things quietly

𝕽emus and I were spending some quality twin time in the library together, reading or discussing random things quietly. Lily joined us after a while to work on her potions essay, sitting across from us on the table as we sat together, my legs rested on his lap.

"How are you two so different yet identical at the exact same time?" The red headed muttered, flickering her eyes between the two of us.

"We're twins. We're bound to be identical" We spoke in unison, her eyes widening from being creeped out at our twin like behaviour.

"Weird"

"She's more mischievous than I am"

"Not true, you just don't want to get caught, i'm proud of what I do" I returned, to my brother, who lifted a brow.

"Why would you want to get caught?"

"The thrilling part is the act, the punishment is part of taking the triumph it that it worked out the way you wanted it to" I explained, flipping over the page of the book,

"So you wanted to get caught?" Lily repeated, perplexed, causing me to sigh.

"No Lils, if you end up getting caught that means the prank or whatever you did worked. It was successful, admitting you did it makes you feel more proud of what you achieved"

"I will never understand that mentality, why would you want a detention, or be punished" She shivers, going back to her potions notes.

"Detentions are nothing, especially with Minnie I just have a cup of coffee while-"

"We actually do the detention" My brother finished for me, playfully glaring.

"What can I say? Min loves me" I beamed to the two of them, glancing out of the window to my right before I heard a bang, signalling a new presence in the quiet library. There was a noise of sniggering approaching our table before we heard a voice,

"Ah there's my favourite twin" James called, earning a glare from Madame Pince.

"He means me" Remus and I gloated at the same time, before turning to the messy haired boy for confirmation.

"Weird" Lily repeated, shaking her head at the two of us. James realising she was there and fixated his love struck gaze on her when she payed no attention, returning to her notes.

"Prongs" Sirius hit the back of his head, causing him to clear his throat and turn back to us.

"I meant Lunes this time, sorry Moony" He clarified making me throw my fist up in the air and smirk smugly at my brother, who grumbled incoherent words, "Mum sent you something"

He passed me a small brown package, allowing me to tear off the paper to reveal a load of chocolate, sweets, fuzzy socks and a new book. Euphemia, or Mia as we call her, and I have a very strong relationship. She was like a second mother to me, and she felt like I was the daughter she never had. I met her over the summer in first year when I went to the Potter's for the first time with Remus. She instantly bonded with me and from then on every time I visited them again, we had a girls day and she treated me to a few things. I initially refused but she would never take no for an answer- she was aware my family didn't have much money like them therefore she gifted me little things like this. I loved her.