❀ʟᴜᴘɪɴ-ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs❀

"𝖂ell don't you look fancy?" I grinned, eyeing my twin brother stood in front of the mirror, in his finest dress robes, his mousy hair flopping on his forehead, my heart swelling at the sight

"𝖂ell don't you look fancy?" I grinned, eyeing my twin brother stood in front of the mirror, in his finest dress robes, his mousy hair flopping on his forehead, my heart swelling at the sight. Remus and Sirius didn't want to wait like we did, they wanted this now, they weren't getting any younger. They wanted to get married as soon as possible, placing it in the capable hands of Mia, the girls and I to plan their wedding with their inputs, predominately from Sirius and occasionally from Remus, "Nervous?"

"Fuck yes" He mumbled, turning around to face me, as I approached, the boy leaning down as I reached up to fix his bow tie and his hair, smiling fondly at my twin.

"Sirius loves you, he sees you for what you are, he's worth it. You're beautiful both inside and out" I remembered, his eyes softening as he smiled faintly, placing his larger hands over mine on his colour squeezing them in his own.

"Using my own words against me, El" He muttered, shaking his head at me with a light sigh.

"Who could have know eleven year old Remus could be so wise" I teased playfully, bringing our joint hands down in between us, scanning over him, "When did you grow up?"

"When did you grow up? Just because you're a mum now does not mean you can act like you're older than me" He returned, quirking an eyebrow at me, my eyes rolling, waving him off, "Where is baby?"

"Which one?"

"Prongslet, not Reggie" He answered, amused at the phrase James and I started to call Regulus too, feeling like his parents as well.

"My husband and your to-be-husband have him" I informed him, his tongue running over his lips, his nose twitching, "Okay....bet, 5 galleons, Sirius will cry within two minutes of the ceremony"

"I know my fiancé, El, it will be as soon as he sees me because i'm fucking gorgeous" He smirked, causing me to laugh gently, nodding my head in agreement, "Be prepared to lose your 5 galleons"

"Either way it will be worth it, i'll take a photograph of him crying, we can tease him later on" I told him, the both of us narrowing our eyes in agreement, my head lifting up to look at the ceiling, a silence washing over us, a warming feeling surging through my veins, "Can you feel that?"

"Mmhm, she's here" He whispered, a tear rolling down my cheek, causing me to sniff, the boy letting out a breathy laugh, wiping my tear with both of our hands, "Don't start, El, we're connected- if you cry, I cry and I can't cry before Padfoot"

"Oh you're right, i'm sorry" I grinned, reaching up and kissing his cheek fondly, his cheeks warm before he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"Have you invited him?" He pondered out loud as I buried my face into his chest, feeling his heartbeat thump in his chest.

"I didn't invite him to mine, he showed up. If you hear the most ridiculous name or the word 'goose' he's around" I informed him, earning a snort from him, squeezing me tighter, "Remmy?"