✾ᴛᴀɢ✾

"𝖄ou know I can sense you staring at me, right?" I mumbled to the bespectacled boy as we laid in his bed, waking up to the summer sun beaming through his bedroom window

"𝖄ou know I can sense you staring at me, right?" I mumbled to the bespectacled boy as we laid in his bed, waking up to the summer sun beaming through his bedroom window. I kept my eyes rested closed, shuffling closer to him.

"I can't help it if you're beautiful to look at" He responded in a low, morning voice, draping his arm over my waist. I hummed, lifting my leg and resting it on his hip, cuddling into his body. "I love waking up next to you"

"We've slept in the same bed for years" I muttered, still half asleep.

"It's different now, i'm in love with you. Before I just loved you, like a friend would"

"Charming"

"Although I don't think we were ever just friends, there was always something more" He murmured, kissing the top of my head affectionately before leaning his head on it, closing his eyes.

"What species is good at predicting the weather?" I quizzed, burying my head into his neck.

"Giraffes"

"Why would it be giraffes?" I snorted, a smile on my face even though he couldn't see me.

"Because when it rains it hits them first because they are tall. That's how they will predict the weather. If they were looking over the hill, they'll be the first to see the sun rise or if there was clouds they-"

"Rain deer"

"Oh" He replied, "I think giraffes make more sense"

"Of course you do" I grumbled, hearing the vibrations in his chest when he chuckled, squeezing me tighter. I sighed in content, lifting my head up to face him, he sent me a goofy grin, peppering little kisses all over my face.

"I know..I won't kiss you properly until we've brushed our teeth" He rolled his eyes, wriggling his nose up.

"We should brush our teeth then, shouldn't we?"

"Hmm what kind of question is that?" He commented, grabbing me and dragging us out of bed and into his joined bathroom. I laughed, him placing my tooth brush in my hand and putting the toothpaste on the both of our toothbrushes before turning around so he wasn't watching me. My heart warmed from the action, brushing my teeth away from him before finishing and waiting for him to be done.

"Can I kiss you now?" He whispered, lifting me up on to the counter, my legs either side of him. He tilted my chin up with his fingers, staring down at me through his framed glasses.

"Mhm" I hummed, allowing him to lean down and join his soft lips to mine, our fresh minty breaths mixing with each other's. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer down to me, playing with his hair with my fingers.

"Elody" He mumbled against my lips, "Don't do that"

"You love it" I grinned at him, pulling away. He rolled his eyes playfully, leaving the bathroom and back into his bedroom. I followed him, pausing when he put my glasses on my face, "You know i'm not blind, that's you"