❀ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ❀

𝕺ur last dinner at Hogwarts

𝕺ur last dinner at Hogwarts. Ever.

The group of us found ourselves were we sat for the previous seven years, minus one person and adding another. With James on my left and Sirius my right, Regulus, Remus and Peter across from us with the girls to the left of us. It was bittersweet. The great hall was buzzing with excitement from the entire lot of students excited to go home or start their new chapters such as the ones in our year. We were growing up, moving on with our lives, and we were sure a piece of Hogwarts would always remain in our hearts.

Hogwarts is our home. Always has been, always will be.

Our first dinner after the sorting, getting to know the boys when we were all sorted together fortunately, getting to know the girls in the dorm. Everything we did at Hogwarts would remain with us forever. There's nothing else quite like it. The Halloween feasts with pumpkins and jack o lanterns, the excitement of the Christmas holidays spreading around the castle, the parties, valentines day, quidditch matches, even just sitting in lessons having fun and joking with the professors.

Godric, the professors.

Not waking up and seeing Minnie every single day, going to see her when we were bored or had detention, just drinking tea and eating biscuits, sharing gossip. Minnie Mcgonagall was our Hogwarts mum, we had a bond with this woman we would have for the rest of our lives and it would never be broken. All of the love and appreciation for her would always be shown between the Marauders, we knew we were difficult to put up with, but however much she used to complain, she never once truly didn't attend to us or didn't make us feel loved. This woman was everything.

Poppy Pomfrey. This woman was a superhero, not just a medi witch. She did everything for Remus and I on the full moons, caring for us and making sure we were always healed and did her absolute best for us. We owed a lot to her. She even researched up on werewolves herself and learned everything she could about our condition, just so she could make us feel the most comfortable and help us in anyway she could. She would help James and Sirius with numerous quidditch injuries or when we were just being stupid teenagers and got injured. She was always there to help us. She deserved the world and more.

Filly. Filly getting annoyed we called him Filly instead of Flitwick even though his lips twitched.

Slughorn never batting an eyelid when we called him Sluggy. Always there to brighten everyone's day with his irritating jolly attitude, always complimenting my potion skills and asking Remus how he was crap at potions compared to me, which made us all laugh everytime. He really had no filter.

Kettleburn always allowing me to go down and see the creatures when I wanted to and always asking about my condition to find more out, and if I needed anything from him. We had many delightful chats over the years.

All of the professors here, they were special in their own ways.

"I bloody hate these things" Sirius grumbled, playing with the pointy hat on his head we were acquired to wear at the feast, "They mess up my hair"