✾sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ✾

"𝕷unes, love, wake up" A quiet whisper woke me up from my sleep in the girls dorms, the voice confusing me

"𝕷unes, love, wake up" A quiet whisper woke me up from my sleep in the girls dorms, the voice confusing me. What was he doing in the girls dorm in the middle of the night? I rubbed my eyes, before opening them up to faintly see the messy haired boy.

"James?"

"Mhm"

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled sleepily, sitting up on my bed, worried and concerned. Did something happen? It was four am, it was a rather odd time to come and see me.

"I want to show you something" He responded softly, reaching out of my bed and handing me one of his warm sweaters and converse. I pulled them on, my curiosity growing, ready to follow him wherever he took us. We tiptoed out of the girls' dorms with the cloak over us, out of the common room and into the hallways of the extremely dark castle. He had the map in his hand just in case his other hand holding mine, leading us to our destination.

"Where are we going?" I questioned him, noticing he was taking me out of the castle.

"Wait and see, Elody" He replied almost inaudibly, squeezing my hand.

He lead me over to the Black Lake, the crescent moon reflecting down on the water, glittering it beautifully. He pushed a bush aside, pulling me though the small space revealing a secluded little garden type place, with a whole view of the Scottish highlands. I noticed a bundle of blankets and pillows with little candles lit all around, illuminating the darkness even more. My heart fluttered, I turned to the boy with a huge smile on my face.

"You did this?"

"Yeah, I uh, thought we could watch the sunrise and spend some alone time together, just us" He replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I reached up, pecking his cheek before moving over to the blankets and pillows, looking up at the sky. I flickered my eyes back over to the boy, gesturing for him to come and sit beside me, he did exactly that, our arms in contact. I leaned my head on his shoulder, feeling him place his on top of mine.

"Thank you" I whispered, listening to the noises of the night around us, the owls in the owlry hooting and crickets sounding in the grass. I feel like I don't thank him enough for everything he does for me, he really treats me like i'm the only girl in the world.

"I love spending time with you" He mumbled, moving his head slightly to plant a kiss on the top of my head. "And I love you....it's a good combination to feel"

"You're so cute" I murmured, a small smile gracing my lips. He lifted his head off mine, reaching down and picking me up into in between his legs, encasing me into his strong arms. I leaned my back into his chest, bringing one of the fluffy blankets over us, keeping us warm.

"Are you scared?" I whispered through the silence, playing with his fingers, my eyes fixated down on them.

"About what?" He queried, nuzzling his head against mine affectionately.