✾sᴛᴏᴘᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ...✾

𝕭efore we knew it, we were heading home for the Christmas holidays, one we would all be spending at the Potters

𝕭efore we knew it, we were heading home for the Christmas holidays, one we would all be spending at the Potters. James had talked to Sirius after I did and they had managed to hug and cry everything out and Remus had agreed to be civil with Sirius but he still doesn't trust him or want to speak to him, which I completely understand. The compartment was quieter than it usually was, Remus fast asleep to pass the journey quickly, Peter was eating sweets, I was snuggled into James' side and Sirius was staring into space.

"We should do a new years eve party" James suggested, tracing his fingers up and down my arm, leaning his head against mine.

"Mhm" Sirius hummed, causing me to frown. Sirius was always up for a party. I lifted my head of James', catching him staring at my brother, my heart clenching. I sighed, moving over and wrapping my arms around him, leaning my forehead on his in a strictly platonic way.

"He'll talk to you eventually" I whispered, his eyes meeting eyes, a hint of brokenness behind the grey. Everything was going well with Remus and Sirius before this prank mess, i'm sure they were aware of their feelings which is why I think it hurt Remus more.

"I miss him" He mumbled back, "I just wish I hadn't done anything and maybe we would-"

"I know" I murmured back, knowing exactly what he was going to say, "I know my twin, you can both figure this out it just needs time"

"Yeah" He breathed out, "Thanks, M"

"Mhm"

"He's going to kill me"

"Who? Rem?"

"No, Prongs"

"He can also hear you and wants his girlfriend back when you're done" James chimed in, causing me to roll my eyes playfully and retreat my forehead.

"What are you going to do in the summer when i'm with Nicholas Flamel?"

"Move to France"

"Course you are" I retorted, climbing onto his lap, his arms going around me, "You have six months"

"No, I plan to have a lifetime with you" He returned, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. "I think we've proven we can do anything"

"I think we've proven we are too weak to let go of each other.."

"Because our love is stronger, Elody, that's the point"

"Disgusting" Peter mumbled under his breath, Sirius snorting and the two of us deciding to ignore him for now. He joined his lips to mine, earning the both of us having sweets thrown at us, causing us to kiss each other more just to irritate the two boys.

•••

We arrived into the station, the five of us about to greet Monty and Mia on the platform, after saying goodbye to the girls. I'd already given them their present as well as Regulus', because who could forget my not friend? I squealed upon seeing the two Potters, James chuckling and letting go of my hand, allowing me to run and bring them into a big hug.