❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀

𝕿he months flew by and before we knew it, June was approaching meaning Summer was well beginning to show and it was getting closer and closer to James and I' wedding

𝕿he months flew by and before we knew it, June was approaching meaning Summer was well beginning to show and it was getting closer and closer to James and I' wedding. Less than six months away. Dumbledore has been holding his tongue more, keeping a close eye on me, trying not to upset me so I'll flip and leave the Order taking anyone I love with me, leaving him with just a small number of them left. He asks for Regulus and I's input more and more, of which we only give him when we want to, majority of the time we sit back and listen, unnerving most of the Order members by our stoic gazes.

On this particular day, the group of us were gathered at the Burrow, the little house of the Weasleys, who had offered to host for the Order meeting today and had asked us to stay for dinner afterwards despite having their hands full with children. There was Bill who was the oldest, followed by Charlie, Percy as a toddler, and Fred and George the one year old babies. Despite being young, Arthur and Molly seemed keen and loving of their little family and they seemed to really care for them all individually even though they had five at young ages. Fabian and Gideon were always around to help though, they especially enjoyed being with the twins which no good can come from.

Two sets of mischievous twins.

Three sets of twins under the same roof if you counted Remus and I.

"Are you sure you don't need any help, Molly?" I asked again, holding baby Fred in my arms, cradling him as she chopped up some vegetables.

"No, no, that's alright thank you, Melody. I've got it handled" She responded, smiling at me as I glanced down to the giggling baby in my arms, trying to pull at my hair, "Oh- Charlie be careful! Bill watch-"

"We've got it handled, Mol!" Gideon and Fabian told her, scooping the two laughing boys up and beginning to play with them, talking to Charlie about dragons and Bill about the Goblins whilst Arthur looked after Percy.

Remus, Peter and Sirius exchanged a knowing glance before turning their heads to gaze at James as he stared lovingly at the girl as she held the giggling baby in her arms, a bright smile on her face. They knew exactly what was running through his mind.

They were young, James knew that, but something inside him sparked when he saw the girl he loved holding the baby. He couldn't help but feel a desire for it, to think about what it would be like to see her hold a baby of their own. A little one of them. What it would be like to have a family with her. He wanted it, there was no denying. He wanted it very much. He'd already planned their entire future out together, like he told her back in Hogwarts that night, and he had every intention of fulfilling his plans, only if she wanted it too of course.

"Prongs, snap out" Sirius whispered, nudging the bespectacled boy, pulling him out of his daze.

"Hm?" He hummed, his lips parting slightly at the scene, butterflies dancing in his stomach from his thoughts. Having a baby with the love of his life, could there be anything greater than that?