❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀

𝕷eading up to full moons i've always had some sort of paranoia or have thoughts wracking my brain constantly, that leads me to know things before everyone else does

𝕷eading up to full moons i've always had some sort of paranoia or have thoughts wracking my brain constantly, that leads me to know things before everyone else does. James always jokes and says I have a sixth sense for it, but it's just because everything is heightened around a full moon. Love is heightened. Fear is heightened. Happiness is heightened- when we're not sick and tired. Hatred is heightened. Anger is especially heightened, which is why everyone always thought Remus and I had anger issues, which we probably do with our condition, but most are non the wiser with our furry problem.

Another thing about werewolves are they are extremely protective of their own. As long as we can remember, around the full moons we are overly protective of each other, when we aren't verbally fighting of course because our anger and senses are heightened. Especially when I was pregnant with Harry, despite not having to go through the transformations, I still felt insanely protective over him as a bump, as did Remus, the both of us feeling as though he was a cub- a part of our pack. Our pack being just the two of us, which is why we always look out for each other. With already being twins, we have always had that special connection and bond that not many people have, because we share our DNA and have always been together.

There isn't a time when we're away from each other for too long- we are always a part of each other. We have a sense of belonging, and comfort, the Lupin twins. That special connection continues when we transform into our werewolf selves, having that sense of belonging even when we're not in our own minds.

"Elody, my love...." James whispered, standing in front of me with Harry rested on his chest as I stood, leaning against the kitchen counter, a permanent frown on my face. He frowns, stroking his hands up and down their son's back as he stared at his wife, her teeth gnawing at her lip, heart clenching wanting to fix whatever has her stuck in her brain, "What's plaguing your beautiful mind?"

"There's something wrong" I mumbled, "Wednesday. Rem comes by on Wednesdays because he finishes working at the library at twelve" I told him, thinking to my brother's schedule, working at the book shop and library he's secured a job at in Diagon Alley for now.

"Okay?" He murmured, stepping forward, reaching his free hand out and tucking my blonde hair behind my ear, caressing my cheek softly, "Maybe he's delayed or went back to sleep because he's tired"

"He would have called to tell me though" I shook my head, my head pounding as though I was repeatedly getting hit with a ton of bricks from my forehead and all around my head, my stomach twisting uncomfortably as though I could throw up everything inside me, even though I've only managed to eat chocolate so far in the day.

Adjusting back into full moons has been difficult after having Harry. They've almost been worse. Regulus stays here with Harry to watch over him whilst the five of us go deeply into a forrest, where there's no one around for miles, therefore no threat to hurt anyone.