✾ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs✾

"𝖂e have an idea" James, Sirius and Peter proclaimed, gliding into seats on the far table in the library, where Remus and I were currently working on our DADA essay set by Brindle

"𝖂e have an idea" James, Sirius and Peter proclaimed, gliding into seats on the far table in the library, where Remus and I were currently working on our DADA essay set by Brindle. I had to make sure my essay was perfect, with no flaws otherwise I would be significantly marked down because the wizard now loathes me. The feeling is mutual, however I need good marks from my professor anyway. I want good marks in my subjects.

"Oh that's never good" Remus muttered, glancing between the three of them skeptically, "Who came up with it?"

"Prongs"

"Oh definitely not a good idea" He repeated, causing me to chuckle at their scandalised expressions.

"No, it's a really good idea Moony. Just wait, you'll be kissing me for this-"

"I can assure you I will not be" He cut off James, "continue"

"No I want to know why you won't kiss me" James returned, crossing his arms over his chest, "Moony, please tell me why you won't kiss me?"

"Do you want him to kiss you?" Peter questioned, frowning faintly, "I thought you liked Lily"

"I do like Lily. I just want to know why Moony wouldn't kiss me. Would you kiss Wormy or Padfoot? Is that what is? I'm not good enough for you?" He ranted, running a hand through his hair. Who even is this boy?

"N-no" Remus spluttered, a small blush rising to his cheeks. Ah. I wonder what that could be about, "I just wouldn't kiss you-"

"You know what? I never wanted to kiss you in the first place" James scoffed, as if he was really offended by his words.

"You'd kiss me, wouldn't you Moony?" Sirius chirped, raising a brow at my brother, the infamous Black smirk playing on his lips.

"No" He replied instantly, a little too fast in my opinion, "Do you want to tell us this magnificent idea or are we going to carry on discussing who I'm going to kiss?"

"He definitely wants to kiss me" Sirius claimed, puffing out his chest, flipping his hair over his shoulder. Now that I can agree on, I think maybe he just might want to do that.

"The idea" I acknowledged, taking the attention off the subject, saving my brother. What would he do without me? The answer is, die of embarrassment because that's what I'm getting from his red cheeks he's doing an awful job of hiding.

"Ah yes. A map of Hogwarts" James revealed gesturing with his hands, the three boys grinning at the two of us.

"Think about it, if we have a map we'll be able to see everyone in Hogwarts, we could use it for pranks" Sirius continued. I leaned back on my chair pondering for a few moments, they were right, this idea is good. We could avoid getting caught in our pranks and would be able to find people we want easily. I ignored the rest of his speech, scraping my chair back to search the bookshelves, "Luna what are you-"