✾ᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴɢ✾

" 𝖄ou have to be joking, Melody" The younger blonde laughed as we strolled through the halls together, talking about things that have happened in the past in my years at Hogwarts, things she could do when I leave

"Of course i'm not, Ev, you can only do things like that when you're here" I told her, a smile on my face as I heard her laugh, music to my ears. It had been a while since she laughed, and I liked it.

"It's going to be weird, you not here everyday" She sighed softly, glancing around the hallways.

"I know...but i'm always going to be with you, alright? Come on, I want to show you something" I decided, tugging on her hand towards the common room, saying the password and stepping inside, all the boys sat around the fireplace, making us grin.

"And where do you think your going?" James voiced, jumping up from his sear when we made our way towards the girls' dorms, blocking the entrance.

"I thought that would have been self explanatory" I responded, watching him think for a few moments, turning around to the dorms and back to us, a crooked grin on his face, that made my heart flutter.

"Payment for passage" He declared, earning a snort from Evelyn, as he pointed to his lips, pouting at me.

"Sirius? James wants a kiss!" I called out, the long haired boy, jumping up and rushing over, Remus sighing as Peter snickered, watching, amused.

"I should have specified...." He groaned, moving, allowing Evelyn and I to pass through, my hair waving in his face as I passed, grinning.

James sighed softly as she passed, vanilla filling his lungs as her soft hair wafted across his face, almost taking him into a daze. It was almost as if she was a veela to him, charming and beautiful all the time, drawing him in. Yet, she wasn't, this was just her, every tiny detail about her was enchanting and compelling. His heart sang in his chest when she went passed, the smile on his face growing wider and wider, how much he wanted to pull her back and into his arms and hold her there forever.

"Bloody hell, Prongs, you look like you're about to get down on one knee" Peter joked as the two boys sat back down on the couch, a dreamy look on the bespectacled boy's face, thinking about the blonde werewolf.

"W-what?" He choked out, his cheeks reddening as he turned to the blonde haired boy, twisting the moon and star ring around his finger from transfiguration.

"Hm? Thinking of popping the question, huh?" Sirius went on, nudging him with a smirk, completely messing with the boy, unbeknownst to them all...he actually was.

"Fuck" Regulus whispered, watching the boy's reaction as he continued to play with his ring, his leg bouncing up and down, a flustered appearance. The tousled haired boy flickered his eyes over to the girl's twin brother, who lifted his head out of his book slowly, catching his gaze.