❀ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ❀

𝕬 few hours after speaking with Tom, Regulus and I apparated back to my house, finding Monty and Mia there too

𝕬 few hours after speaking with Tom, Regulus and I apparated back to my house, finding Monty and Mia there too. We were in another world, we couldn't believe what had just happened to us this morning, what Tom Riddle told us, what Dumbledore told us. We knew we didn't trust him, but bringing mine and James' child into it was too far, he should have told us the truth. The real prophecy. The prophecy Regulus and I had a hunch there was a little while ago, and now we knew everything and despite feeling incredibly relieved, we were dazed.

We strolled into the kitchen, the four boys and two older Potters looking at us, as we stared back blankly, James narrowing his eyes at me, making my heart flip.

"Where did you go?" He broke the silence, Regulus pulling a chair out for me to sit down across from him, an unreadable expression on his face, "Melody, where did you go?"

Melody.

He's mad.

"We're er just going to-"

"No, stay" Regulus and I told them all, their eyebrows furrowing, sitting back down in their seats, watching the both of us.

"What were you fucking thinking? Going out when you're in danger, did you not hear what Dumbledore said? Are you fucking stupid?" James growled, Regulus slipping into the seat beside me as I stared at James, breathing out a heavy breath. So incredibly stupid I just found out the fate of the Wizarding World.

"Listen, James I don't-"

"This doesn't concern you, Regulus" He scoffed, the tousled haired boy mumbling under his breath, turning to me with a shrug to which I just shook my head telling him to leave it, "Our baby could be in danger and you decide to just wander out in the middle of war without telling me?"

"Yes" I answered simply, tapping my fingers on the table, the boys and Monty and Mia all exchanging a glance, swallowing thickly, "I did and if you listen-"

"Listen?" He chuckled bitterly, "I listened yesterday when you said you weren't going anywhere, to wake up and you were gone this morning without telling me where"

"I was in Hogsmeade" I told him, watching his lock his jaw, shaking his head and running his hands through his hair.

"I'm your husband-"

"I'm your wife. Your point?"

"You can't just leave!" He cried out, slamming his hand down on the table, making everyone but Regulus and I jump, the both of us continuing to stare at him.

"You can't keep me on house arrest because of what Dumbledore said. If you just listened-"

"I don't want to fucking listen! All I do is listen, I need to act! I'm supposed to protect you, our family! The fucking Prophecy about them! The prophecy-"