✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾

{Hello, my lovely people.
If you have seen what i've posted recently, you'll know my mind is on overdrive with ideas and plot lines with so many stories i'll never necessarily do. This is a One Shot from my own idea for one of those (you'll see which soon) . It's not a book i'm starting (as of yet — who knows for the future) but I'm interested to know what you think.

Sit back, relax, and stick on that sort of playlist, if you know what I mean ;)

Enjoy }

𝕿he bright sunshine was smiling down on that of the Potter estate, kissing the skin of those out in the gardens cherishing the last of the Summer.

Soon, on the First of September, the magical teenagers would be returning to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the new academic year. With the knowledge that You-Know-Who has returned, and was growing forces on the dark side, it seemed more important than ever to celebrate the bonds formed between family and friends, for no one knows what the future of the world holds.

Amidst the summer party, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin are growing more apprehensive as the time ticks on, their hearts weighing heavy in their stomachs. It was dangerous out there, out of the protective enchantments casted for safety measures, out into the unknown.

It wasn't only them, from behind the steaming barbecue, James Potter kept surveying the crowded gardens, exchanging covert glances with his wife every now and then. The couple were ready, ready to abandon all means of their hosting and leave with the Lupin-Black men for their search.

Just as he was about to offer another reassuring comment in hopes to settle their minds a little, he stopped, searching above. Noise. Loud noise that caught not only his attention, but every single individual's attention on the grounds. Heads tilted backwards, and many pairs of eyes fixed to the sky.

There it was again, the loud noise. Not the type for thunder, or one that would send them into a spiral panic to hide or prepare for Death Eater attack. This was motor noise, revving noise. Remus' hand clutched in Sirius, squeezing in relief, and also in reprimand.

Because, soaring through one of the few clouds, coming into view, an enchanted motorbike with the destination of the said Potter gardens in mind. Everyone watched, some jaws slacking letting drool escape the corners of their mouth, some eyes rounding, in marvel, and wonder and fascination. And some, pressing their palms inches away from one another, preparing to clap in applause.

The motorbike, adorned with moons and stars, landed on the earth, a way away from the guests, proceeding to zoom forwards. To say it was heading straight towards Remus and Sirius at full speed and they were ridiculously calm would be an understatement. Any other would've jolted out of the way, frightened of being knocked into and hurt. But they had faith, and hope, and trust, unconditionally so, and they were right.

No one spoke a word, as the dangerous vehicle came to a halt inches in front of the two men, left dumbfounded or awe struck. The engine turned off, and the protective helmet lifted off, tresses the colour of cocoa tumbling downwards in loose curls. Along to match the twinkling mischief in the pools of honeycomb, an impish grin. One that you could say was traced straight off Sirius Black's face.

"Not only a standing ovation, but i've also taken everyone's breath away"

"Damn right you did, Rockstar" Sirius grins proudly, earning a harsh nudge in the ribs and a deathly look from his husband, clearly having not followed Sirius down the same path.

No, Remus was much more the strict parent, the overprotective parent, the one with any common sense when it comes towards his family's obsession with adrenaline rushes, recklessness and danger. It was bad enough Sirius had fixed up his own death trap and enchanted it to fly, now there was another one taking up room in their garage, belonging to their sixteen year old, which might he add, doesn't have a drivers license.