❀ɴᴀᴍᴇs❀

" 𝖛eto" I voiced from the counter, all of the boys having their heads together with a list of names, going through them all and placing Potter with Hope and James as their middle names

"You're vetoing all of them!" Sirius cried out, my eyebrow raising as he flickered his eyes down to my bigger five month bump, peeping out of my t-shirt.

March. We were in March now, meaning we had less than four months left before baby Potter was going to arrive at the end of July. Regulus had just moved back in to the Potter manor with Monty and Mia after staying with James and I for a while at our house, now we were starting to decorate the nursery, he decided to move back in, much to the older Potter's pleasure. He's been doing a lot better with the grief now, it took him longer than Sirius to mourn for obvious reasons, a part of Regulus Black loved Walburga and Orion, he was their golden boy unlike Sirius. It was justified for him to take longer, so we gave him his time to get back on his feet.

"When you carry a baby, Sirius, you can decide the name" Mia insists from leaning against the counter with a cup of tea in her hand, sipping on the hot beverage.

"But I won't-"

"Exactly" We both nodded, exchanging a glance and back to the five boys, who mumbled something under their breaths.

They carried on, scratching their back of the necks as they added more names to the list as I felt something in my stomach, biting my lip and shuffling closer to Mia, the older witch smiling knowingly and placing her tea down, placing her hands on my stomach when I nodded my head.

"A little fighter, James was the same" She whispered, peering over to the bespectacled boy who had his chin on his hand, looking down at the names on the page.

"They've been kicking all day" I told her quietly, her eyes crinkling with affection, nearly weeping with joy, keeping her hands on my stomach.

"It's good, it may feel weird but it means they're growing and strong" She nodded, our eyes flickering back over to the group of boys, my heart warming when James shook his head, saying i'd hate that one before glancing over to us, a curious furrow in his brows.

"What's going on over here?" He murmured after slipping out of the stool, glancing between me and his mum as Mia took her hands off my stomach, kissing my head before walking over to the table, looking over the list of names as James just stared at me questioningly.

"Come closer" I whispered almost silently, tugging at his hands to pull him closer, his back facing the group.

"Why are we whispering?" He asked quietly, craning his neck down and leaning his forehead on mine, as I held on to both of his hands tightly.

"Trust me, you don't want them to know yet" I murmured, knowing Mia was entertaining them whilst we had our private moment, my heart beat quickening in my chest as I took his hands and placed them down on my stomach, waiting for a few moments, his nose brushing against mine, "Wait just a second....there they are"