✾ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✾

"𝖂hat do you think it's about?" James quizzed as we made our way towards Dumbledore's office, our hands intertwined between us

"I have a hunch" I mumbled, squeezing his hand nervously, keeping my eyes fixated forward.

"Hey, look, i'm with you whatever, okay?" He reassured me, pulling me into his arms in the middle of the hall way, planting a kiss on my forehead, "Is it about your magic?"

"And my eyes" I muttered, nuzzling my head into his neck, "I don't think it's normal"

"If anyone will know, it's Dumbles" He replied, resting his chin on the top of my head, "We've got this, little moon" He whispered, my heart fluttering from the nickname. Usually I hate everything to do with the moon but when he calls me that, it's makes me feel warm inside, loved for who I am. Like he wants me no matter my status regarding my furry problem.

We approached the Phoenix gargoyle to which we didn't need to say the password anymore because it knew who we were and let us in anyway. I knocked on the door, hearing a 'come in', opening the brown door to reveal Dumbledore sat behind his desk, Fawkes on his shoulder, nuzzling his feathered head against Dumbledore's. A magnificent creature phoenixes.

"Morning Dumbles" James greeted, eyeing the office, Dumbledore nodding his head when he looked towards the liquorice, the boy grinning like a five year old at the sight of the sweet. I sat down in my usual chair, bringing my knees up to my chest and staring at the creature, still admiring it's beauty. "You really like phoenixes sir" James pointed out, taking a seat beside me, using his free hand to put it around the back of me, resting his ankle on his knee side ways as he crossed his leg.

"I do, James. Rather fascinating creatures, aren't they. Tears of healing powers-"

"Able to carry immense loads and when they die they are reborn from the ashes" I finished for him, smiling when Fawkes let out a cute sound, "Shame. I would have liked to have been bitten by a phoenix instead"

"I don't think that's how it works, love" James snickered, to which I swatted him, wrinkling my nose.

"Not bitten, no opinion" I told him, before glancing back towards an amused Dumbledore, "I presume this is why i'm here" I stated, placing my wand down on the floor and accioing a book from his shelf, the book landing in my hand, "Oo, Newt Scamander, are you a fan too, sir?"

"Mr Scamander was one of my students, he's made extraordinary discoveries" Dumbledore answered, "Wandless magic is a great skill, not many possess the ability to be able to, Melody"

"She's amazing" James said proudly, Dumbledore nodding his head slowly.

"I would like to talk to you about a-"

"Albus! You can't rope them into this, they are just children, my children. You can not put them in this!" Minnie barged in to the office, James and I exchanging a glance before turning to the two professors again.