✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ✾

"𝖂hy do you look like you're about to wet yourself?" Remus asked Peter who was sat at the table in the manor with his leg bouncing up and down, a grin on his face, nearly exploding with excitement, Monty and Mia quirking an eyebrow at the boy,

"I love the zoo, it's one of the only places I enjoy going to. Mum always took me to see the giraffes, they're the best" He answered giddily, munching on a biscuit the two older Potters smiling fondly at the twenty one year old, knowing the others were probably going to be just as excited as him for the family day trip to the zoo they've all decided to have on the dry Autumn day. Chester Zoo. It was easy to get there because they could apparate- though Melody and James weren't sure, but they reassured them it would be completely fine.

"Stop it, Padfoot" James grumbled, strolling into the kitchen, managing to hit himself with the door, cursing under his breath, Sirius laughing at him and brushing past him as the girls arrived, the bespectacled boy beginning to collect things they would need for the day trip.

"Where's Mel?" Mary inquired to the group, not spotting the blonde werewolf and baby around, Marlene snorting as she looked at her husband frantically running around the kitchen, muttering swear words to himself,

"I think the question you should be asking is what is up with him?"

"Oh don't worry about Prongs, he's just sex deprived" Sirius chirped, causing the bespectacled boy to close a cupboard door, turning around to the long haired boy with a clenched jaw, ignoring his parent's presence and flipping him off with both fingers, "See what I mean?"

"Yeah, he could do with a shag he seems uptight" Marlene agreed, grumbling when Dorcas swatted her arm, gesturing to the older Potters, desperately not wanting to listen to this conversation no matter how close they are to the group, "Is Potter not getting it from Mel-"

"Shut up" He growled, bared his teeth at his friends, desperately trying to contain their laughter by biting their lips, his hands rubbing over his forehead, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to think,

"Maybe he's forgotten how it works"

"No, they have a kid with two on the way, I think he knows how it works"

"I hate you all!" He whisper yelled, not wanting to scare Harry, leaving the room, not baring to listen to them all any longer, trudging up the stairs to their bedroom where Melody and Regulus were getting Harry ready and chatting. He grumbled, trudging into the room and collapsing on the bed, feeling a weight on his chest from where his son had climbed on to his chest and leaned on top of him, his heart melting when he eyed the little zebra patterned jumper he was wearing.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked quietly, placing Harry's little coat, bobble hat and mittens on the bed to take with us, James collapsed on the bed with Harry on top of him giggling,