✾ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾

"𝕸um, have you seen my broom?!"

"Your dad had it last, Ree, ask him!" I yelled up the stairs, exchanging a glance with Regulus stood near me with a grin, whilst I sent him a flat look,

"James tried to learn more tricks to prove he's better than Sirius again?" He asked mischievously, my face scrunching up and nodding my head, a cackle leaving his lips, even more so when I gently nudged him and made my way into the kitchen,

"Same old Potter"

"Don't say it like that, Reg, you make it sound like we're all really old. We're only thirty two, mind you, you're just a baby" I hummed, ruffling his curls, causing him to swat my hand away with a groan,

"I'm thirty one, mon espoir, it's only a year"

"I'm five!" We heard a small voice speak, Sirius trotting into the kitchen with our youngest daughter on his hip, Blossom Minnie Potter. Sirius and Blossom had quite a special bond, he's totally lovesick over the young girl, who was the identical image of James, just like our dream, shoulder length brown hair with the most adorable waves settling at the bottom, small circular glasses on like Harry, with my chocolate orbs. The two had also seemed to pick up the habit of wiggling their noses like James to push their glasses up their nose.

"Yes, you are, ma petite fleur" Sirius grinned, pressing his lips to her forehead, my heart warming in my chest when she pouted her lips and pecked his cheek back, a whole hearted smile on his face when he sighed softly, "She's never going. You'll stay here with me forever, no Hogwarts for you"

"Okay, Pa'foot" She nodded, nuzzling her head against his, Regulus grumbling incoherent words,

"But she will and that's the problem! They always grow up and as much as you try to make them stay young, they just won't. Because they're selfish and want to make you upset"

"You're not whining again are you, Uncle Reggie?" Violet piped up, stepping in to the kitchen and moving towards her godfather, a grim expression on his face until he met her eyes and softened almost immediately, "You'll see me nearly everyday, you're the potions master, we've been over this"

"It's not the same though, mon petite espoir, you'll be graduating soon and you'll be too old and then you won't need me anymore"

"Imagine how I feel" I muttered, placing the dishes in the sink, feeling a strange feeling settling inside of me. Three Potters at Hogwarts, Harry going into third year, Hazel and Violet going into their first year. They grow up far too fast for my liking, it doesn't feel like two minutes from when they were born, taking their first steps, talking their first words. Time goes by too quickly.

"Uncle Wormy I have enough pastries for the journey, I promise, you made sure of that" Hazel told Peter as they also stepped foot into the kitchen, the dirty blonde haired bo- man, flailing his arms around dramatically,