❀ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ❀

𝕰leven

𝕰leven.

I liked the number eleven, for many reasons. One being it was the age I was when I met James Potter, two being it's an aesthetically pleasing number for me and three being it was a better group number. Eleven. Twelve just wasn't sitting right with me, I think I prefer it this way. No- I definitely prefer it this way. It had been a few days since the incident with Lily, James and I, after the full moon, which resulted in all of the girls not speaking to her anymore, just like the boys, meaning she was left alone unless she talked to people from other houses.

Mary was furious. She apologised to be many times, and told me she tried to tell her not to do anything but she didn't listen, Regulus backed her up on that and I knew I believed her anyway. Mary's always been a good friend. As was Marlene, Alice and Dorcas when they found out what had happened, I think it's safe to say Lily was no longer welcome in our group and it was a good thing that she was now in the head girl dorms rather than ours, although Sirius and Remus see her a lot in the mornings and evenings.

Marlene is the opposite to Sirius. She's not against hitting girls apparently, well....just ask Lily's sprained jaw.

If you thought we were angry, little Evelyn Chambers was a whole other level. She ranted to James and I about the whole ordeal when she found out, taking to James having to hold her back from going to give Lily a piece of her mind. Something along the lines of the 'evil try to be step mother' which made us chuckle, reassuring her James and Lily weren't going to be together. Ever. James was mine and I was his. It was always going to be that way.

Minnie was disappointed. Disappointed in Lily, yet she tried not to be due to being professional as a teacher, although it was clearly evident she was picking our side. She even ignored Lily when she put her hand up to ask a question and moved on to someone else.

James had been.....more James.

More love, more affection. I was desperately trying to keep up with his affection, making sure it was returned to him, no matter how much I tried he was just too perfect for me. I knew what he was doing, he was reassuring me I was the one, the he wasn't going to leave me for Lily and that he loved me. I appreciated it. As much as I felt anger and betrayal from my friend, her words shook me to my core. No one could ever love or marry you. Because I was a werewolf, a dangerous, monstrous beast- no. I can't say that, remember. The pinky promise up on the Astronomy tower in fifth year. James' voice inside my head,

'Strong, beautiful, unique'.

"Hey" The boy greeted, standing in front of me with a crooked grin as we waited outside the transfiguration classroom, waiting to go in for one of our last couple lessons as our NEWTs were at the end of May after fifth years did their OWLs. Oh how much I wanted to be doing my OWLs right now, NEWTs are incredibly hard.

"Hi" I whispered, walking into his arms when he opened them up, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck, before raising my head up, kissing his forehead when he leaned down, a smile on both of our faces, "I miss your mum and dad"