❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀

𝕴 grumbled, stirring from my nap inside my bedroom in the Potter manor, having felt sick all morning

𝕴 grumbled, stirring from my nap inside my bedroom in the Potter manor, having felt sick all morning. So, when Monty and Mia went out for some shopping in the muggle world, I decided to sleep a bit to see if it would help or go away. It's been happening the past couple of weeks, being extra worn down, but James and I just think it's due to the stress of the wedding, having everything finalised as it was going to be early next month and we're mid November now. Only the full moon to go and we're there and believe me when I say I already want this full moon over so I don't have to worry about Remus and I scratching or hurting ourselves right before the wedding.

Nothing nobody could quickly fix though, Poppy still comes sometimes afterwards to check on our wounds and heal them if they're bad or Monty looks over them to heal as he was a good potion brewer when he was younger.

I stood in front of the mirror, tilting my head to the side as I gazed at myself, my eyebrows knitted together. I stood sideways, glancing at myself and swallowing thickly. My breasts felt heavier and bigger, more tender and sore, which was weird as I wasn't very big in the department and I was quite skinny, never having those problems with my breasts. I glanced down to my stomach, my eye's widening as I moved my hands over my stomach, noticing the slight bump that wasn't there before.

"There's no fucking way" I whispered to myself, looking down rubbing my thumb over, feeling a slight tingling feeling inside of me. I walked back into the bedroom, throwing on some sweatpants and one of James' tshirts before walking down the stairs of the manor, my hands shaking, "Reg?! Reg!"

"Lo?" He answered, coming out of the kitchen, concerned and worried, "Lo, what's wrong?"

"Reg I-"

"Melody, dear?" Mia called out, finding me in the hallway stood with Regulus, eyeing the two of us. I didn't know she was home.

"When did you get here?" I asked her with a soft sigh, throwing my arms around her comfortingly, holding her tight into me.

"A few minutes ago, Regulus was just having tea with us, we thought you were sleeping" She answered, holding me tightly. The older woman exchanged a concerned glance with the tousled haired boy who just shrugged, biting his lip.

"I need you" I whispered, my heart beating quickly in my chest when I pulled away meeting her soft gaze.

"Let's go to your room, shall we?" She offered, taking my hand and leading me upstairs towards my room, Regulus furrowing his eyebrows before going back into the kitchen to Monty again. She closed the door and sat down on the bed as I paced in front of her, biting my nails, trying to process everything, "Melody, love, you are scaring me"

I turned to her, raising my t shirt over my head, turning to the side, not watching her reaction as her eyes scanned down my body. I heard her stand up and approach me, placing her hand on my stomach, my eye's meeting hers, her blue ones glittering over.