❀ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs❀

Warning: mature content

𝕴 had to bite back my laugh the entire night, at the clearly frazzled boy. I could feel the anticipation radiating off him from the moment we dropped Harry off at the manor, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying teasing him, drawing it out further. He'd stumbled around the kitchen, grunting when he'd walked into the edge of the table atleast three times. He'd stared at me longingly throughout dinner, sipping the red wine we had decided to share, keeping his eyes locked on me, meaning he missed his mouth a few times and ending up dropping food everywhere, causing me to bite my lip to stifle my laughter, making him more fidgety.

He was becoming increasingly more impatient, he knew he was making an absolute fool of himself in front of her, he couldn't bring himself to care though. He couldn't hide any longer how much he was craving for her, desiring for her. The thought of them having an empty house with no distractions constantly screaming in the back of his mind, sending him insane the entire night, the large purple bruise on his leg was going to be evidence of that. The red wine was only making him worse, the tingling sensation in his stomach increasing his arousal, meaning he was shifting on his seat more and more.

He glanced up at her again as she placed her knife and fork down, taking her wine glass and taking another sip. He examined the way her long, blonde hair was shimmering in the bright kitchen light, glowing almost. His eyes travelled down to the small white camisole she was wearing, pretty pink flowers covering it in ditsy floral patterns, her prominent collar bones on show, causing his lips to twitch. His orbs travel back up to where she was sweeping her tongue over the rim of her class, his breath hitching in his throat, trying to hold back his squirms.

I jumped in my seat when he banged his cutlery down on the table, nearly making me choke on the alcoholic beverage when I turned to him wide eyed.

"F-FUCK YOU!" He yelled loudly, pointing his finger to me accusingly, my mouth dropping from his outburst, staring at him in disbelief.

"James?!" I exclaimed, as he flailed his arms around, his pupils blown behind his framed glasses, his hair extra messy from where he had been running through it constantly to keep his hands busy and his cheeks red and heated.

"If you don't stop doing that i'm fucking another baby into you right here, right now" He warned firmly, my cheeks blushing furiously as my eyes widen even more from his words, swallowing thickly. Perhaps it was the lingering taste of the alcohol on my lips or just him in general but I felt my legs shake from his words and stare, his eyes practically undressing me now even though we're supposed to be eating.

He stares at her, not even holding back or trying to cover what he was feeling anymore, if he did, he would probably burst from inside out. His leg was bouncing up and down vigorously, his hands shaking to tug at her soft locks and pull her clothes off her. His teeth clamp down on his bottom lip so harshly he could taste the iron and metallic from his blood. His heart thumped erratically in his chest as she slowly and calmly pushes her chair back from the table, walking out of the room, the boy silently following her.