✾ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʙʙᴀ ғᴀɴ✾

𝕴 sighed softly, rolling over on to my other side, my hand smoothing over my small bump, my love for my babies growing more and more each day

𝕴 sighed softly, rolling over on to my other side, my hand smoothing over my small bump, my love for my babies growing more and more each day. Harry, baby Potter 2 and Potter 3, the girls, the twins. We had a few names on a list somewhere that James and I had laid in bed scribbling down at night when we put Harry to bed in his own room. Some names we both love, some he loves and some I love. There's a wide variety of different meanings and types of names- I guess we'll decide nearer the time. There's one especially we love, especially with Potter but we decided we would leave that one in case we ended up having the third little girl in our dreams. She suited it best- that makes me sound crazy but it's true.

Like i've said before, I didn't imagine ever falling in love, I thought I would be alone in the Lupin cottage, knitting and reading until i'm old, grey with wrinkled scars, attending all my friend's weddings, getting to know their children as an Aunt, wishing I could have had my own family. And then there was him. My sun, my orange, my husband. I didn't realise how lucky I was for falling deeply in love with my best friend until I reflected on everything recently with the end of the war approaching. How fucking lucky I am to be married to the love of my life and having our little family together, growing and building one we can love and cherish for the rest of our lives.

Everyone says James is the lucky one to have me, they couldn't be more wrong. No. I was lucky to have James Potter. A man who loves, adores and treasures our babies as much as he does with me. Even when the twins aren't born, he still has 'twin time' with them.

Godric, he was the best person in the entire world-

Scratch that....Universe.

Is there anything bigger than the universe? If so, that's him.

I felt a queasy feeling in my stomach, causing me to open my eyes, gliding across his empty side of the bed to the en suite bathroom, tying my hair back on the way before I leaned over the toilet bowl and threw up. Apparently, another sign of carrying twins is increased nausea, and I was definitely more sick now than I was with Harry. I'm used to it now though, with being sick every month since I was five years old, vomiting doesn't really affect me.

After knowing I was done, I slipped some of my slippers and threw on one of James oversized sweatshirts, holding my bump in my hands and I jogged down the stairs of the manor. Our manor. The Potter manor now belonging to James and I. I rubbed my hand over my mouth, pausing in the doorway of the kitchen, finding James crouched down to Harry's level, their hands joined, dancing to the ABBA music playing on our cassette, the little boy giggling and jumping up and down,

"Oh you're definitely an ABBA fan, we'll have to persuade mummy to take us to a concert, hm?" James voiced to his son, watching his chocolate eyes grow rounder, the same crescent moons in his wife's eyes now orbiting his too. Fuck- this baby boy was absolutely everything. Their baby boy. And soon their twins, he'd be dancing in the kitchen with his son and his newborn daughters, falling more in love with them and her, "What do you think, Ree?"