❀ғɪɢʜᴛ❀

𝕴 sighed softly, turning to Alice who was scanning over her herbology notes, the group of us girls relaxing around the fire in the common room, Lily also studying whilst Mary stares into space and Marlene and Dorcas talk quietly to each other

𝕴 sighed softly, turning to Alice who was scanning over her herbology notes, the group of us girls relaxing around the fire in the common room, Lily also studying whilst Mary stares into space and Marlene and Dorcas talk quietly to each other. The brunette turned to me with a soft smile, lifting her arm up and allowing me to cuddle up to her, my head resting on her shoulder, her fingers raking through my hair.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" She voiced quietly, my face consorting into a frown again.

James and I had an argument about the Order and everything going on. He knows Regulus and I are keeping a secret from him about our theory on the prophecy, even though Minnie was trying to find things out, we didn't want to tell him to make him worry. So he believes we are keeping a massive secret from him and he did not like that, not at all. He trusts Regulus and I but he didn't understand why would keep a secret from him. Therefore we got into a huge argument, in which I haven't seen him in two days, and it was making my heart ache. Two days without feeling his soft touch, his warm lips and his warm chest. That goofy grin and messy hair whilst his glasses slide down his nose.

It was the Easter holidays, meaning that most people had gone home for the holidays, although the group of us decided to stay to enjoy most of our time left at Hogwarts, our idea was to have fun like the old times, no problems of war weighing on our minds.

This was not fun.

Arguing with James was not fun.

"No, he blew it way out of proportion, he made it out like you were cheating on him, Mel. Make him apologise first, make him grovel" Marlene chirped, Dorcas nodding her head in agreement.

"Better yet, angry sex-"

"What is it with all of you and angry sex?" Lily chuckled, a smirk on her lips as she eyed the group of us, "But I do agree, make him grovel to you"

"He's so whipped, he'll fall at your feet" Mary piped up, Alice shaking her head.

"Angry sex doesn't fix anything, it isn't healthy, you need to talk it out"

"Alice Fortescue, the voice of reason for us all-"

"Keeping us sane for seven years-"

"Well someone had to keep you all grounded" She laughed lightly, still playing with my hair as I looked up, reaching up and kissing her cheek.

"Soon to be Alice Longbottom!"

"Yeah, right, Melody Potter" She scoffed, squeezing me tighter, my heart fluttering until I sighed again. Potter. James Potter. Why does he have to be so stubborn?

"We're supposed to be enjoying the last of our time here and he's being a prick" I grumbled, pouting my lips together, Lily sitting up straighter when we heard something outside if the common room doors, all of us eyeing each other carefully.