✾ʜᴏᴘᴇ 𝟷&𝟸✾

"𝕸um!" I gasped, rushing towards her as she stood on the platform beside my dad the Potters and Peter's mum, still looking pale and frail

"𝕸um!" I gasped, rushing towards her as she stood on the platform beside my dad the Potters and Peter's mum, still looking pale and frail. I wrapped my arms around her, taking in her comforting scent.

"Yes, I missed you too, Melody" My dad huffed, folding his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes, bringing my mum out of the hug and embracing my dad instead, just as the boys arrived, carrying all the trunks, Remus and James taking my things.

"Where's our favourite M?" Monty claimed, bringing me into a hug, Mia joining as the boys stood there in a line, shaking their heads. I've said it once before, i'll say it again: I'm everyone's favourite.

"Angela" I smiled to Peter's mum, giving her a quick hug. I didn't really know the woman as well as the Potters but I was still acquainted with her, she was a lovely woman.

"Hello?" The boys spoke simultaneously, when I stood in front of them, with the parents.

"Hello, boys"

"We're glad to see you have missed us greatly" Sirius grumbled, Mia rolling her eyes and bringing him into a hug. Remus hugging mum and Peter hugging his mum also. James waited for Sirius to be brought out of the hug before hugging Mia and kissing her cheek. I adored the way he treated her.

"Of course we missed you boys, just Melody more" Mia told them, winking at me.

"Well, I suppose we best be parting ways then" My dad announced, "Say your goodbyes"

I hugged Sirius and Peter, before wrapping my arms around James' neck, his going around my waist. He dropped his forehead on mine, ignoring our parents and the boys watching the interaction. Nosy gits.

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" He whispered, gazing into my eyes, his black pupils growing larger and larger.

"Yeah" I mumbled back. This was harder than before, since we were together we had always been together, now we would be going home for I don't know how long being separated. Sure, there was owls and we could floo to each other but it's not the same as being together all the time. "I love you"

"I love you" He responded almost inaudibly, joining his lips to mine softly, Mia and my mum squealing. My dad and Monty grumbling some words under their breath, being hit by their wives in return. Remus was gagging, averting his eyes away, Sirius was whistling at us and Peter was smirking until his mum hit him on the shoulder. I pulled away, turning away from him back to my parents, pausing as I saw what was behind him.

"You're thinking the same thing as me?" Sirius whispered in my ear, watching as Regulus was dragged away by his parents, disapparating straight away. My heart sank in my chest a bit thinking about the summer he was going to have there, and he would be entirely alone. I played with my bracelet subconsciously, swallowing down everything I felt.