❀ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❀

𝕿he Wedding was drawing nearer, as Autumn began to close and the end of October was approaching

𝕿he Wedding was drawing nearer, as Autumn began to close and the end of October was approaching. Fortunately, the next full moon was to be at the end of November, meaning Remus and I would be perfectly fine for the wedding on the tenth of December still and the full moon for December was the fifteenth. Mia and all the girls have been planning away for the day, wanting it absolutely perfect, asking Regulus and I for input now and again and to check it was what we wanted. James didn't care much for the design of the wedding, in his own words he just 'wanted to marry the bloody beautiful girl', which I took as a great compliment.

Regulus was my man of honour. Sirius was James' best man. Alice, Mary, Marlene, Dorcas and Evelyn were my bridesmaids, Peter, Remus, Frank were the groomsmen, just to even the numbers out.

Although, I still had an issue.

I hadn't asked anyone to walk me down the aisle.

I knew who I wanted, I just needed to ask him.

"What's this all about?" He questioned as I asked him to come up to my bedroom to talk for a few moments, a concerned and worried expression on his face as he scanned over my nervous expression.

I have no idea why I'm nervous he was my twin brother, he was my other half, he was my family.

"You're my twin brother, Remmy, you've been with me the longest out of everyone, you've always stuck by my side no matter what. When we didn't have many friends growing up, I knew it was okay because I had you, I was always going to have you, that's what's so special about having a twin. I wouldn't be who I am without you, you're a part of me I can never let go off, you are in me, Rem. I don't know....you're my family, my Lupin" I trailed off, twirling my engagement ring around my finger, nibbling at my bottom lip as he remained silent, reaching forward and taking my hand reassuringly, allowing me to continue.

"Every transformation, every miserable, depressing day, every bad time you- you held my hand through it all, pulling me close and telling me it was going to be okay, being strong for both of us no matter how much it was hurting and affecting you too. You always put me first, Remmy, always. Because we're connected for eternity, yeah?"

"Connected for eternity, El" He nodded, leaning forward and pressing his lips to my forehead as I sniffed, his hand squeezing mine.

"I-I'm sorry, i've been extra emotional these past couple of days, it's fucking annoying" I murmured, hearing him chuckle, smiling at me, "Remmy?"

"El"

"Would you walk your twin sister down the aisle? Would- would you walk me down the aisle at my wedding?" I questioned, his eyes widening ever so slightly as his lips parted, "W-well, Dad's gone and uh Monty I love him but he's not a Lupin- I fucking hell!" I groaned, feeling the boy tackle me down on the bed, hugging me tightly, tears falling down my face from him as he squeezed me tighter.