✾sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs✾

𝖂e arrived back at Hogwarts after Easter break, everyone beginning to study for OWLs coming up soon at the end of May

𝖂e arrived back at Hogwarts after Easter break, everyone beginning to study for OWLs coming up soon at the end of May. Even Sirius and James had picked up a book and did a little bit of studying which I was happy about. They were naturally really clever, they just hated studying, unlike Peter who struggled more and needed help. We spent days studying in the dorm, helping each other so we were prepared and ready.

"I can't wait for this to be over" Sirius groaned, burying his head into his pillow in the dorm.

"They start in a few days, and then we can do whatever we want before summer" Remus reasoned from his bed, scanning over his History of Magic notes.

"Okay, wit sharpening potion: um..ground squab beetles, cut ginger roots, newt spleens and....."

"You got this Wormy, the last one" I encouraged him, waiting for his answer.

"Oh! Oh! Armadillo bile!"

"Yes, Wormy!" I cheered, giving him a high five and a chocolate frog. He had been going over potions with me for an hour and managed to get most of the ingredients right with a little bit of help with the method, "I'm proud of you"

"Thanks, Mel" He murmured, hugging me tightly.

"Fuck!" James muttered, storming into the dorm, all of us snapping our heads towards him concerned from his outburst to whatever made him slam the door. Sirius and I exchanged a glance, knowing only one thing could make him this angry. Snape.

"What did Snivellus do?" Sirius growled, noticing James flickering his eyes between Remus and I.

"He has suspicions, about Lunes and Moony" He revealed, my heart sinking in my chest. He couldn't find out. If he found out he'd tell everyone about me being a monster and everyone would torment us. They couldn't know, our lives would be over.

"Why does he have to stick his abnormally large nose into other people's business?" Sirius grumbled, shutting his book, "Get Evans"

"I'll go" Peter nodded, leaving the dorm to go to the girls to find Lily.

"She's in the common room, Wormy" James muttered to the blonde boy, going and laying down on his bed, running his hands through his hair.

"Er, what exactly did he say?" Remus asked quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

"He said it was a bit odd that your mum seems to fall ill every month and you disappear, coming back with more scars" James informed us, Remus and I making eye contact, both mirroring the same expression. He opened his arms for me across the room, I got off Peter's bed, falling into his arms and cuddling into him.

"We won't let him find out" Remus reassured me, stroking his fingers through my hair. I could tell he was reassuring himself just as much as me, but like the best brother he is, he tried comforting me.