✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾

"𝕳ogsmede tomorrow

"𝕳ogsmede tomorrow...what are we doing?" Sirius questioned, his head on Remus' lap as we all rested in the common room after finishing classes on this particular Friday evening.

"What we usually do?" Remus answered in an obvious tone, raking his hands through his dark hair, Sirius closing his eyes enjoying the affection.

"Unless you two were going to go on a date?...". I suggested, cuddled into James, my head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I don't think i'll be going anyway" Peter sneezed, with another tissue. He had been feeling sick all day and extremely tired, I think he might have a cold.

"Wormy do you not want to go to Poppy? You're sick" James commented concerned, his motherly instincts kicking in.

"No, I think I'm just going to go to bed" He sniffled, his voice husky and his nose red.

"Night, Wormy, hope you feel better soon" I called to him as he made his way up to the dorm slowly, a blanket wrapped around him. "We should definitely bring him back a few things tomorrow"

"Way ahead of you" James responded, planting a kiss on the top of my head. He trailed his fingers up and down my back lightly, a comforting silence enveloping us until we heard a sigh and a dip in the couch. "What's wrong, Evie?"

"I want to go to Hogmeade. Why do only third years and up get to go?" The young blonde girl huffed, James and I exchanging a look of understanding when I lifted my head.

"We'll take you" James and I simultaneously said, Evelyn's head snapping towards us as well as Remus'.

"Absolutely not, she's a second year, her parents haven't signed her form" Remus argued firmly, shaking his head.

"The Blacks didn't sign my form, did that stop me from going?" Sirius queried from his lap.

"You were a third year and then the Potter's signed it, Evelyn's a second year though Pads"

"It's only one year, what harm could it do?"

"We'll take you tomorrow, just be ready okay?" I murmured to her, having flipped over on James, my back against his front. She beamed at us, nodding before scurrying up to her dorm for a good nights sleep, "You two are going on a date anyway"

"Says who?"

"Says us" James and I nodded, "Just spend some alone time together, you'll enjoy it" I called out to them as they made their way up to the boy's dorm after saying good night.

There was just James and I left with a few fourth years in the corner, who were packing their things away ready to go up to their dorm. I shuffled on his again, pressing our fronts against each other, his scent constantly filling my lungs.