✾ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ✾

𝕬 Spring Park day

𝕬 Spring Park day. That's what today was, we had all decided, a park day, though it was just the four boys with James, Harry, Hazel, Violet and I. The girls were all busy today and Monty and Mia had gone for a small date day which I found incredibly adorable because they were still so in love after all these years together. Harry adores the park, the large space to roam around and play freely, to explode and adventure, pointing out flowers and different aspects of nature around.

There wasn't many things you could say was better than being out in the fresh Spring air, that's season of new life and bloom, much to the irony of our newborn twin girls just a few weeks old. They were absolutely perfect. Our daughters were just as perfect as Harry is in their own individual ways, sure they weren't doing much yet except staring, feeding and sleeping, but they were still absolutely perfect in our eyes.

I sighed softly, watching in the distance at the way Sirius and Peter ran with Harry waddling after them, Remus taking photographs with his camera hanging loosely around his neck, Regulus laughing loudly when Sirius tripped and face planted the ground, Harry deciding to lay on his back, staring up at the few clouds in the blue sky, keeping Sirius down on the floor much to all of our amusements. They truly were a pair, Harry and Sirius, they had one of the best bonds already and I adored it.

I flickered my gaze to James walking beside me, pushing the pram with the twins sleeping soundly in, the bespectacled boy reaching down and fixing their blanket to keep them warm, before he shifted his hazel eyes to me, smiling whole heartedly at me, reaching and placing my hand on the handle before placing his larger one over it to hold it of some sort, the simple gesture having an eruption of butterflies dancing in my stomach.

"Who needs the sun, moon and stars when I have you and our family, Mrs Potter?" He murmured softly, an uncontrollable smile breaking out on my face from his words, the name 'Mrs Potter' still having the exact same effect it had when we were first married. We say it quite a lot when referring to each other, Mr Potter or Mrs Potter, it was probably weird to other people but it reminds us of the love we cherish and our infinite marriage, being bonded forever. I love being a Potter, I love being James Potter's wife, I love being the mum to his children too. I love everything with him.

"You're adorable, you know that?" I uttered with warm cheeks and a sheepish grin, my chocolate orbs flickering over his face when he sent me a goofy grin. That stupid James Potter grin.

"I do, my love. And you're bloody beautiful" He replied, squeezing my hand gently, the both of us peering over to where Sirius was now holding Harry up in the air from laying down, the nearly two year old giggling and spreading his arms out, my eyes only drawing back to James when he spoke again, "This place kind of reminds me of the forrest near home...."

"The forrest where we had a very heated snogging session until Sirius found us after we played tag?" I recalled, his head nodding when he winked, eyeing the woodland trees to the right of us on the path,