❀ᴍʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀs ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❀

"𝕳ello, howl are you doing? I'm Sirius Black, the best man and future god father to baby Potter

"𝕳ello, howl are you doing? I'm Sirius Black, the best man and future god father to baby Potter....now where to begin...

Deerly beloved, family, and friends, it behooves me to deliver this speech to two of the purest harts i'm aware wolf of. These two individuals fawned over each other that it completely bucks the notion of superficial love-" Sirius began after clearing his throat, standing up, five of us exchanging a glance at his introduction, James and I having to bite our lips to control our laughter.

Only Sirius.

"I specifically told him not to do this" Remus muttered to himself, rubbing his forehead as he looked up to his boyfriend, who was happily grinning, eyeing the crowd who had no idea.

"Doe they will go through many trials and tribulations in years, many highs and lows: stag-nant periods when their love seems fallow- I know as someone who knows them best, that they will not allow themselves to fall into a nut.

When it's all over and they shared some howling times together-"

"James, stop it" I murmured to the boy who was silently laughing at the speech, everyone watching us now and then, "If you carry on i'm going to start and i'll need the bloody bathroom"

"S'rry love"

"Everyone will be telling tails of these two, ones about the purest love anyone has ever herd. Fur what it's worth, I love these two with my entire hart and this baby along the way, i'm sure everyone can agree you'll be fur real good parents. May we all raise our glasses to the one and only,

Mr and Mrs Potter!"

"Mr and Mrs Potter!" Everyone toasted, clinking their glasses together and taking a sip whilst smiling at us, James leaning over and kissing my temple after having a drink before turning to Sirius.

"I thought it was the best speech i've given my entire life" Sirius smirked, winking at the two of us, taking another sip of his champagne.

"How long have you been keeping that to yourself?" Peter mumbled, the boy lifting up two fingers.

"Two years. I've had that written for two years, just made a few tweaks"

"I suppose it's my turn now then" Regulus sighed softly, bringing his little folded up piece of paper out of his pocket, smiling at me.

"Good luck following that, Reggie"

"Shut up Sirius" He grumbled standing up, and clearing his throat, James slipping his hand on to my stomach, the other over the back of my chair, leaning towards me to face Regulus, "Hello, i'm the better brother, the man of honour today- shut up Sirius, no one cares. I'm going to keep this speech like our beloved James, short and not very funny...." He began, earning a couple of laughs as James scoffed light heartedly, shaking his head at the boy.