✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴅ✾

"𝕯id you like question 10, Moony, Luna?" Sirius chirped, the five of us strolling through the hallways of the castle after just completing our last exam, DADA

"Yeah, it was a particularly hard one" I hummed, pretending to catch the snitch that I bought James as he let it fly a bit before catching it again. He rolled his eyes, nudging my lightly.

"Five identifications of a werewolf. Hm. 1. He's sitting in my chair, 2. He's wearing my clothes, 3. His name is Remus Lupin..." My brother commented, Peter wrinkling his nose.

"I only got three of them, a short nose..."

"Wormy?!" Sirius exclaimed, shaking his head in disbelief, "You run around with two werewolves every month and don't know five identifications"

"Be quiet, will you?" Remus whispered harshly, glancing around to make sure no one heard.

"He's a bit preoccupied at the time, three is good enough, Wormy" I nodded to him with a small smile.

"Prongs will you put that away before Wormy wets himself" Sirius muttered, referring to the snitch Peter always gasped when he caught it again, "Should we go the Black Lake for a bit?"

"Sure"

We headed towards the Black Lake, the hot sun rays immediately compelling us to take our robes off and roll our sleeves up. I laid down on the grass, staring up at the sky to pick out shapes and animals in the clouds. James sat up beside me, stretched out, tracing his fingers over my features and scars.

"You're so lucky, Luna, you don't have to wear trousers" Peter complained, lifting the bottom of his trousers up for the heat.

"I could wear trousers if I wanted to and you could wear a skirt. No one's stopping you" I returned, not sparing a glance to the blonde haired boy, "It's cold in winter though"

"Fair enough" He shrugged, sitting beside Remus under the tree with a book in his hand, Sirius picking at the grass and tossing around.

"We should wear skirts one day" Sirius blurted out, "A fashion statement to all"

"A pink one would look fabulous on you, Pads" Remus declared, glancing up from his book to the long haired boy.

"You'd think he'd look good in anything" I murmured almost inaudibly, only James hearing from the close proximity, to which he winked at me.

"I'm bored" James mumbled, glancing around the Black Lake.

"You complain the entire time we study for OWLs, now you are free and can do anything and you say you're bored" Remus returned, "Fucking weirdo"

"Elody, tell your brother to stop being mean to me"

"No, he'll eat me" I muttered, not properly thinking about what they were talking about and rather staring at the cloud, "That looks like a penguin"