✾ᴍᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ✾

"𝕲ood Morning, Wormster" I greeted, pulling the covers back on the blonde haired boy's bed, waking him up for the day

"Luna, what's wrong?" He mumbled, concerned when I woke him up.

"Don't worry, Wormy, i'm good. You should get ready for the day, I have lots of things planned" I told him quietly, knowing the other three boys were still sleeping.

"Planned?" He queried, confused, nevertheless standing up and going into the bathroom to change and get ready.

"For Mel and Peter day" I grinned when he walked out of the bathroom again, a smile appearing on his face. I wanted to make sure he felt included and loved in our group, now that Sirius and Remus and James and I were together. I know he was worried he would be the odd one out and forgotten, as if I could ever forget him. I quickly conjured a piece of parchment and quill rushing a note out,

'Dear Sloths,

Wormy and I are on a Mel and Peter day.
Do not come and disturb us, this is for him and him only....And i'm taking the cloak.

Love you.....sometimes
𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂 .'

"So what are we doing?" He inquired as we walked through the empty hallways of the castle, majority of the people still asleep as it is the weekend.

"Well we are going to the kitchens for a special breakfast Lulu has prepared, including all of your favourites. Then we are going to sneak out to Hogsmeade, go to Honeydukes, Dogweed and Deathcap to pick up your favourite tea leaves, and the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer. What do you think?" I beamed, having had the entire day planned out for him, he deserves it.

"Sounds amazing" He mirrored my expression, as we made our way towards the kitchens near the Hufflepuff common room.

"How's your mum? Is she settled into the house" I questioned as we ate our breakfast in the kitchens, Lulu baking some cupcakes close by, refusing my help.

"I think so yeah, she needed to do some painting and re decorate the last time I lettered her but I think it's coming along now. I think my rooms ready for when we finish, so i'll still be able to stay with her. I don't really fancy living alone"

"Well you've always got a room wherever I live when i'm older Wormy"

"I don't think Prongs would appreciate me crashing with you two, Luna" He chuckled, shaking his head, a smile on his face nevertheless.

"Like he would have a say. He loves you, you're our brother, don't ask me how it works, i'm still figuring it out"

"You're with James, Remus is your twin and he's with Sirius that's like James and your brother, and then there's me like all of your brother which doesn't make sense if you're couples. Reg too. I'll just be the brother in law on both sides, it works" He declared, the two of us clinking our pumpkin juices together, agreeing on the matter.