✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾

"𝕰lody have you seen the- wow" James breathed out, walking into their bedroom with Harry, placing him down on their bed as he scanned over the blonde haired girl- his wife

"𝕰lody have you seen the- wow" James breathed out, walking into their bedroom with Harry, placing him down on their bed as he scanned over the blonde haired girl- his wife. She couldn't be more perfect, the longer they are together, the more he falls deeper in love with her, it was endless. Here she was standing in front of him in a lemon yellow dress, her blonde hair curled into loose waves and makeup to enhance her perfect features. Undeniably beautiful, there was no other words to describe it.

And she was glowing.

"You're gorgeous" He voiced to me, as I played with the hem of the flowing dress at my thighs, glancing over to Harry rolling around on our bed, my heart warming in my chest. How could he be turning one today already? He's already grown up so fast, i'm not sure how i'll feel when we're sending him off to Hogwarts on the platform- probably very emotional. As it was Harry's birthday today, we were having a little party outside in the gardens at the Potter manor for him, not that he knows anyway, but it's for us too. For the memories.

"Really? A-Are you sure you can't tell I-I can change I-" I murmured, feeling conscious of how fitted the dress was to me, James shaking his head stepping closer to me, pressing his lips to my forehead delicately.

"You're perfect the way you are, and you can't tell yet, okay?" He whispered, placing his hand over my stomach gently as I looked down, his hazel orbs flicking between my chocolate ones, a loving smile on his face, "We're going to have to say something soon though, the full moons in three days and I think it'll be obvious when you don't transform"

"I just wanted the day to be about Ree, you know?" I sighed, glancing over to the boy sitting up and clapping his hands together, letting bubbly giggles out, causing my heart to swell massively, "Remus, Peter, Sirius and Reg, they're the only ones that need to know for now. Probably your mum and dad"

"Okay, whatever is best for you, love" He nodded, as I walked over to Harry with an adoring look on my face. He couldn't look more like James than he already did, he was  almost an identical copy, some people make jokes asking where my DNA is in him, until they see his deep chocolatey eyes and say he had my eyes.

"Mama!" He giggled, reaching out and holding my stomach, leaning forward and kissing my stomach, my eyes flickering over to James who gaped at him.

"Or he does that and ends up revealing it to everyone" He muttered, running over and scooping him up into his arms, spinning him around in the air like he likes to do, "Who is the most adorable birthday boy?"

"Pa'foo!" He cheered, causing me to laugh at James' furrowed brows, shaking his head. Mama, Pa'foo  Eggie, Moomy and Urmy, they come easily to Harry, he doesn't say dada often. James was still pretty rilled up about it.

"No, say dada, Prongslet, dada" He told him, bringing him out at arms left, the boy cocking his head to the side, pouting his lips together.

"Pa'foo?"