✾sɴᴀɪʟs✾

𝕿he rest of the summer passed by, I spent majority of my time at Lupin Cottage with my mum and dad when he wasn't working, just spending as much time as I possibly could before we went to Hogwarts

𝕿he rest of the summer passed by, I spent majority of my time at Lupin Cottage with my mum and dad when he wasn't working, just spending as much time as I possibly could before we went to Hogwarts. Odd days I would spend at the Potters with James and Sirius of course, when he was drag me away from James, Monty and Mia too. One of the days, James surprised me at the cottage and we spent the day at the beach near the cottage like I said I would do, just exploring with the sand under our feet and the waves crashing against the shore.

We received our OWL results, all of us achieving the grades we wanted, Remus getting majority of outstandings except potions when he got exceeds expectations, whereas I got another outstanding. He didn't particularly like potions too much, he focused on his other studies. James got mainly exceeds expectations with a few outstandings in DADA and Transfiguration, much like Sirius. Peter got Acceptable in most of them with a few exceeds expectations in herbology and potions after I helped him. We were extremely pleased with our grades, allowing us to all do the classes we wanted to do at NEWT level. James was also given quidditch captain by Minnie which he was ecstatic about, showing his badge off to me every chance he got, to which I reminded him I beat him when we played.

We bid goodbye to our parents on the platform, being subjective to many stares as we all boarded the train, going to our usual compartment, ready for our journey back to Hogwarts for our sixth year. We would only have one summer left before we went for our final year and would be out in the real Wizarding World. I laid down, placing my head on James' lap and my feet on Sirius as usual, Remus and Peter on the opposite side  of the compartment.

"Atleast its not the full moon until the end of the month, so you aren't sick whilst travelling" Peter commented, eating some Bertie Botts every flavour beans.

"I suppose" I nodded, fluttering my eyes closed as James traced his fingertips on my face, caressing my cheek.

"Our penultimate year, we have to make it the best"  

"We make every year the best, each one tops the last" I voiced, lifting my hand up in the air, James reaching up and intertwining our fingers, kissing it before placing it back down, still intertwined.

"Hey bitches" Marlene greeted, sliding open the compartment, the rest of the girls piling in except Alice, probably catching up with Frank. James scooped me up on his lap, allowing Marlene to sit in between Sirius and him.

"I'm not a bitch" Sirius commented, resting one of his legs on top of the other, "I'm a man dog"

"Okay, man dog" Mary snorted, taking a jelly bean when Peter offered her one as she sat next to him, Lily laid down on the compartment floor.

"Remus we have to go to the prefects carriage in a bit" She reminded him, my brother nodding his head, without looking up from his book.

"Have you eaten today?" James whispered in my ear, fiddling with my fingers.