✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾

"𝕸elody, your children are here" Lily grumbled from her bed, after we all listened to the repetitive knocking on the door, trying to drown out of the noise

"𝕸elody, your children are here" Lily grumbled from her bed, after we all listened to the repetitive knocking on the door, trying to drown out of the noise. I groaned, creating a messy bun on top of my head with my wand, putting my glasses on and trudging over to the door, opening it to reveal the four boys grinning at me.

"What do you want?" I mumbled sleepily, getting hit by a pillow and Marlene telling my to go outside to talk to them. I walked out, closing the door behind me, "Its like one am, what are you doing?"

"For starters, it's two am, second of all Wormy's done with the map of Hogwarts, we're ready to do it" Sirius informed me. They really came at two am to wake me up and tell me the map is ready? They could have waited till tomorrow or morning.

"Fabulous" I murmured, turning around to open the door again when I got yanked back, being carried down the girls stairs towards the boys dorms by James. "Oh joy"

"We'll let you sleep in a bit, Lunes. This can't wait" James whispered, glancing down to me as we entered their dorm.

"No, it could wait and I could go to sleep now...." I muttered closing my eyes again.

"I've got chocolate" Peter piped up, making my eyes snap open, jumping out of James' arms, hitting him in the face in the process.

"Why didn't you start with that?" I quizzed, taking the chocolate from him and began tucking in whilst the other three just stared at me, James holding his face where I accidentally hit him, "Sorry, Prongs" I apologised, pecking his cheek.

"It's alright, Lunes" He uttered, scrunching his face up before sending me a smile. I sat on his bed, crossing my legs over each other, them continuing to look at me.

"You brought me here, let's get this done then" I declared, gesturing with my hands to tell them to get on with it. We had class in the morning and I need my sleep.

"Right" They all muttered, creating a circle around, the five of us squishing onto James' bed, the outlays of the map in between us.

"You're lucky I happened to have brought my wand" I voiced, taking it out of my hair, allowing the soft waves of blonde to fall down, framing my face.

"So how do we do it?"

"We'll do the charm and then we'll need some sort of password to use than only we know and then one to make it vanish again" Remus explained, grabbing his wand from his socks. Don't ask me why he kept it in his socks- I do not know, nor do I wish to ask.

Clearly, Peter did, "Why is your wand in your sock?"

"Where else would you put it?"

"In your pocket"

"In your hair"

"Up your sleeve"

"In your hand?"