✾ᴍʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ✾

Warning: mature content

"Oh" I moaned as he pushed his body against mine, feeling his torso come into contact with my clothed core. He continued making love bites on my neck, his kisses becoming more rough and vigorous. I closed my eyes, moans escaping my lips as he grinded his hips on mine again.

"Already moaning for me and we haven't even started yet" He mumbled on to my neck, locking the door and carrying me over to his bed, throwing me down. He hovered over me, lust and desire overcoming in his eyes, a devilish smirk on his face. That's when I knew this was going to be something new. He pressed his knee up against me, moving it around in a circular motion, my underwear soaking already, "You like my knee, love?"

"James" I whimpered, wanting him to touch me more. He chuckled, sliding my underwear down and prying my legs open. He ran his fingers up my inner thigh before pushing them into my core, pleasure filling my body as he thrusted them in and out. I rocked my hips around to feel more, moaning loudly when he pushed another finger into me.

"Fuck yourself with my fingers, baby" He ordered, my hips rocking back and forth on his fingers quickly, pleasing myself the way he wanted me too. I gripped the sheets around me feeling a huge knot form in my stomach, causing me to increase my speed even more, becoming a mess whilst he watched me, "Come, Lunes, come on my fingers"

I released myself on his command, my toes curling tightly when he sucked off his fingers, groaning at the taste. My crave for him building up even more. He must have sensed this by unbuckling his trousers, pulling them down and his boxers revealing him harder than ever. I felt my heartbeat thumping in my core more than ever as he muttered a contraception charm, tossing his wand aside and looking back at me.

"You wanted rough and hard sex, i'll give you rough and hard sex" He said darkly, thrusting into me without warning, a loud moan emitting from me. "So tight for me, Lunes" He grunted, forcing himself in and out of me.

"Oh James!" I cried out when he threw my legs over his shoulder, going deeper into me than I thought was possible, repeatedly hitting my g spot.

"You like me buried up in your stomach? Does that make you feel good?"

"So good" I managed to reply, moaning continuously, as he fucked me harshly. "James I'm going to-"

"Come for me again, Elody" He instructed, picking up his pace even more, my hands cramping as I gripped the sheets even more, coming to the top of my orgasm, feeling him release his hot liquid inside of me moments before I did mine. He slowed his pace down, riding out our highs before he pulled out of me, panting heavily.

I took my legs off his shoulders, about to pull my underwear back up when he stopped me, "What do you think you're doing? I'm not done with you yet"

Fuck me, woah. I'd never seen him like this before, and I could already feel myself becoming wet for him again. He grabbed his wand again, saying another contraception charm.

"What you think I'm going to fuck you once and it will be enough?" He said huskily, leaning over me, our faces inches apart, "I'm going to fuck you until you can't speak or moan my name anymore"

I gulped, feeling him kiss me passionately again, forcing his tongue into my mouth, push his body down on mine in the mattress, causing me to groan into his mouth, our saliva mixing together. He pulled away, flipping me over and lifting my skirt up again. He gripped my hips up, thrusting into me again from behind, hearing him moan out.

"Fuck, James" I moaned, digging my face into the mattress as he thrusted, using his hands to move my hips on him too.

"So good baby" He grunted, squeezing my hips before dropping them down, hovering closer to my body and held my hands above my head, dropping his head next to mine to let me hear his moans and groans as he continued to fuck me.

"James" I cried out, feeling my legs begin to shake from overstimulation, already coming twice and about to be the third time.

"Don't fucking come until I say so" He voiced in my ear, tugging at it with his teeth afterwards. I tried holding it in which was harder than I thought it was going to be, him repeatedly hitting my walls powerfully, "Come now"

I released myself on him instantly after hearing those words, feeling him fill me up again, ecstasy running through my veins. He slowed down before collapsing on top of me, staying inside for now.

"Was that rough and hard enough for you, my love?" He whispered, pecking the back of my neck as I laid face down on the bed.

"Mhm" was all I could muster out, feeling extremely tired now. It was amazing the way he made me feel, I didn't know I could feel such a way before, "I love you"

"I love you" He replied sincerely, leaning back and pulling out of me. I winced from the immediate pain, squeezing my eyes shut. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I-"

"I'm okay" I cut him off, rolling on my back before kneeling up to gaze deeply into his eyes, "I don't care if you break me, James Potter, you are fucking amazing"

"Yeah?" He swallowed, resting his forehead against mine.

"Yeah" I reassured him, capturing his lips into a soft kiss, "But I don't know how I'm going to get to class today without looking like an idiot"

"You are an idiot" He snorted, pouting when I hit him playfully, "Okay, but you're my idiot"

"Your idiot that can't walk" I laughed lightly, a smile on my face when he rubbed our noses together.

"We have fifteen minutes until transfiguration, that will give us enough time to sort you out and get you there before anyone asks questions"

"M'kay"

"You might just be reallyyy tired and want lots of piggybacks today" He suggested, a goofy grin on his face. I missed that goofy grin.

"I am tired, that's no lie"

"I worked you good then"

"Meh"

"Piss off, Elody"

•1075 words•