✾ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs✾

𝕿he remainder of the Christmas holidays flew by, meaning we would be back at Hogwarts for the start of the new term

𝕿he remainder of the Christmas holidays flew by, meaning we would be back at Hogwarts for the start of the new term. Unfortunately, two days after we got back it would be the full moon, which is why i'm half asleep when boarding the train again, scoffing at all the excitable, chatty people on the platform. After Sirius came to the Potters, Monty and Mia decided that it might be better if we stayed for the rest of the holidays so we would be with him, and Peter came for the last couple of days too.

Christmas at the Potters was as incredible as it always was, hot chocolate in the mornings, Mia's roast dinners, music, gifts. We had an absolute blast- it would definitely be one to remember. From my mum, dad and Remus I received a few books, which I'm incredibly grateful for because I was in need of some more. From Monty and Mia I got a new dark red sweatshirt that Mia said would suit me perfectly, Peter got me a few bars of my favourite chocolate from Honey dukes. The girls gave me little bits of make up each, like mascara, eyeliner and lipglosses- they definitely co ordinated with them. From Sirius I received some new earrings with the crescent moon and stars on- he thought that was hilarious, I loved them anyway. James gift was different than usual, he gave me a dainty little locket that played a soft tune when you opened it, a picture of all the Marauders inside. I guess I could say I got spoiled, I was treated very well by my friends and family.

"Hey, woah, Luna" Sirius called, steadying me up on the platform as we stood with the Potters. I'd already said good bye to my parents and they didn't enjoy seeing Remus and I in this sort of state before the full moon- I think my bad feels guilt and to blame but we don't blame him at all. This was Greyback, not him.

"You'll be alright then?" Monty questioned to the group of us, Sirius picking me up in his comforting arms to stop me from collapsing on to the floor.

"Yeah, we'll be fine" James muttered to his dad, glancing between Remus and I, Peter holding him up slightly.

"Don't forget to write to us, be safe" Mia chirped, referring to our transformation in a few days.

"Love you, Monty, Mia" I mumbled, mustering up a smile to the older woman before we boarded the train, Sirius carrying me all the way to the compartment, "thank you, Siri"

"No problem, love" He mumbled, placing me down on the seat, the other three trudging in behind us.

"Why is it always like this when we're on the train" I grumbled, allowing James to lift up my head and place it back down on his lap, smoothing out my hair. Deja vu, "5 galleons Lily and Marlene open the compartment door in a bit"

"You're on, Lunes" James agreed to the bet, as Sirius placed my feet on his lap, Peter eating some of mine and Mia's cookies, Remus leaning against the window, glancing out on the view.

"A bear walks into a bar and says 'give me whiskey and a......cola" Sirius began, Remus groaning as we were about to hear a joke, "The bartender said, why the big pause, and the bear replied 'I don't know I was born with them' He finished, James burst out laughing, Peter squinting his eyes putting the pieces together in his mind and Remus just fed up with him, closing his eyes.