✾ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾

𝕿he boys woke up early on the 10th of March, leaving the two werewolves to sleep whilst they gathered everything ready

𝕿he boys woke up early on the 10th of March, leaving the two werewolves to sleep whilst they gathered everything ready. James carefully slipped out of the blonde's grasp whilst Sirius and Peter hung up a banner that had 'Happy Birthday Moony and Lunes' up across the wall of the dorm. The girls came tiptoeing in with a chocolate cake in their hands after picking it up for them at the kitchens, Lulu offering to make two of her favourites a cake for their birthday. They snook up over to each of the twin, ready to surprise them when they got an unexpected scare themselves.

"Good Morning" Remus laughed, sitting up on his bed, causing Peter, Sirius, and Mary to jump out of their skin.

"Rem! You should have let them have this!" I chuckled, sitting up to James, Marlene, Alice and Lily's surprise.

"Every fucking year!" James and Sirius groaned. Every year they tried to surprise when we woke up, and every year we would know because of our werewolf instincts. It was adorable that they tried to surprise us but they failed miserably every single year.

"I'm not surprised, they have super hearing" Lily commented, a smile on her face despite their failed attempt.

"We will get you one year" Marlene assured us, Remus and I making eye contact and nodding to each other. We'll let them have next year.

"We don't want it planned, we want to surprise you!" James cried, collapsing beside me on his bed.

"I think we have realised after five years, you can't surprise them" Peter voiced, Sirius, James and Marlene sending him a death glare. We chuckled, shaking our heads at their dramatics.

"I think you guys have forgotten something" Alice hummed, holding a chocolate cake in her hands. It looked delicious, it must have been made by Lulu, none of these are capable to bake that well apart from me.

"What? We failed" Sirius grumbled, looking through the mirror and combing through his long hair.

"She means the part where you say happy birthday" Remus and I reminded them, grins on our faces as they all made an 'o' shape with their mouths before chorusing a happy birthday.

"Sixteen, Godric you two are old" Sirius declared, everyone looking at him in disbelief, "What?"

"You're sixteen" Mary pointed out, Sirius quirking a brow at her.

"A very hot and attractive sixteen year old"

"Sure" Mary nodded, rolling her eyes at the long haired boy, who scoffed, nudging her slightly.

"Happy Birthday, Lunes" James whispered, pecking my temple delicately as the group had an argument as to who looked the best for their age. I turned to face him, a small smile on my face. He leaned into kiss me when I swerved my head away, "Elody"