✾ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ✾

𝕴t had been a week since our debut as a band, students coming up to us to ask us to sing for them or when we would be performing again

𝕴t had been a week since our debut as a band, students coming up to us to ask us to sing for them or when we would be performing again. James, Sirius, Remus and Peter had girls trailing after them more than usual, staring at them with a dreamy glint in their eyes. Of course I was just there in the middle but Marlene, Lily, Mary and Alice declared me as their favourite out of all of us and asked for my autograph. We weren't actually planning on taking this band seriously, it was just supposed to be a fun thing to wake everyone up at seven in the morning, despite Dumbledore already being up. However, now we have quite a fan base that want us to perform more, we are taking it.

Right now, we are gathered in the common room, sat in our usual spots. I was laid across the couch, my head on James' lap as he raked his hands through my hair subconsciously and my feet on Peter, Sirius and Remus on the other couch facing us, sprawled out. When I say sprawled out, I mean Remus was leaning back with a book in his hands, as Sirius laid his legs on his lap, watching him read.

"How's the mapping out going Wormy?" I questioned, fluttering my eyes closed.

"I'm nearly done, I just need to do the west wing, Ravenclaw common room" He answered. The past couple of weeks he had been travelling around as his animagus form, gaging the map of the castle and then mapping it out for us. A couple of days ago he came in running into the dorm saying Filch was trying to catch him to put him in a 'mouse pie', he was traumatised. James and Sirius thought this was hilarious, whilst Remus and I were slightly concerned, even though I could see Remus trying to hold back his laugh. A chocolate frog from me later and he was okay again.

"And the charm?" James inquired to my twin and I. We had been practicing the homonculus charm on small things, trying to perfect it, which we now had.

"We can do it" Remus and I responded in unison, Sirius shivering from us speaking at the exact same time using identical words. You would think they would have gotten used to it by now- but they hadn't.

"Luna, Little Lune is here" Peter announced, causing me to sit up, noticing the small blonde Gryffindor I have adopted, the one and only Evelyn Chambers. I shuffled on my seat, opening my arms as she planted herself on my lap, James and Peter either side of us.

"Hey, Evie, how are you?" James queried to the younger girl, sending her a goofy grin, "Those Slytherins bothering you?"

"What Slytherins?! Who hurt our baby Marauder?!" Sirius exclaimed, shooting up, kicking Remus in the stomach in the movement.

"Slytherin girls, first year. Flint, Parkinson and..."

"Bulstrode" She grumbled, finishing my sentence for me.

"Called her a you know what" James whispered, the other three boy's eyes going wide.

"And these Slytherins, have they learnt their lesson?"