✾ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ?✾

𝕿he group of us were gathered in the great hall at dinner, all of us in our usual seats

𝕿he group of us were gathered in the great hall at dinner, all of us in our usual seats. It had been one of the longest days of my life, every single teacher rambling about our owls and how they determine our future. No matter what score I got in my owls of what career I wanted, no one would hire a girl that became a destructive, monstrous beast every time the moon decided to be full in the sky. I sat in between James and Sirius, Remus and Peter across from us and the girls just a few seats away. Lily sat further away, still not talking to me, I desperately just wanted to talk it out with her but they wouldn't let me, they just carried on reminding me that she should apologise first.

"This has been one of the worst days of my entire life" Peter grumbled, eating his ice cream and strawberry jelly.

"Tell me about it" I mumbled, staring down at my water goblet, James moving his hand to my thigh for comfort.

"How about we do something fun then?" He declared from beside me, eating his treacle tart. He loved treacle tarts, if he could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner, he definitely would.

"Like?" Remus questioned, lifting his head up from his DADA textbook, going over the things that we should have learnt today when we got sent out of the class. Four minutes, a new record.

"I have an idea" Sirius hummed, a grin on his face. A grin that could only mean one thing. Three of us exchanged a glance, nodding our heads, one of us looked skeptical.

A little while later we were gathered in their dorm, discussing the plan. It turns out Sirius had an idea to use polyjuice potion for each of us to come as another one day at classes, to see if anyone would notice. The problem was, that we needed ingredients from the potions store room; lacewing flies, leeches, powdered bicorn horn, knotgrass, fluxweed, shredded bloomslang skin and our individual hairs. We decided collectively I would be myself due to the point I was a girl and none of us felt comfortable with them seeing my body or being me, so it was just the boys doing it.

"I- I don't know about this" Remus said unsurely, reading over the ingredients of the book, "We are going to be stealing ingredients-"

"Like we haven't done anything like that before, Moony" Sirius cut him off, trying to persuade him.

"Can't we just do a different prank like set off dungbombs in a classroom or something?"

"No, this will be the best one yet" Sirius said, subtly pointing at James and I to the door.

"Come on, Moony. It will be fun" Peter tried, the two of them persuading him as James and I snook out of the dorm with his invisibility cloak and the map.

He placed the cloak over the two of us whilst I opened the map, checking for a path towards the potions room. Slughorn was in his office, so he wasn't going to be an issue and Filch was on the furthest wing of the castle, we could easily not be caught borrowing the ingredients. It wasn't curfew yet, so there was still students around, meaning we had to be careful not to be bumped into whilst we were invisible under the cloak.