✾ʟᴜɴɢs✾

"𝕱uck! Where's my quill?!" Lily cried out, scattering her books and notes all over the room, her hair up in a messy bun

"𝕱uck! Where's my quill?!" Lily cried out, scattering her books and notes all over the room, her hair up in a messy bun. I glanced over, noticing how stressed she looked, making my way over and pulling out the quill from her hair and handing it to her.

"Lils, have you slept at all?" I questioned softly, observing the huge black bags around her eyes, the bright green looking rather dull and droopy.

"How can I sleep when i'm meant to study?! We have our charms owl in two hours! Mel, I need to study!"

"Okay, just nap for twenty minutes and i'll wake you up so you can study some more. You can't go into the exam tired, Lils, you won't perform your best" I told her, taking a hold of her and placing her down on my bed because hers was filled with books and notes.

"Mel I-"

"Don't make me drug you, Lils. I'll wake you up"

"Okay. A small nap" She nodded, closing her eyes as soon as her head hit the pillow. I placed the covers on top of her, tidying her bed and side of the room up for her. There was a knock on the door, to which I opened the door slightly, smiling at the sight.

"Hey"

"Hey, what's up?"

"The sky"

"That's getting old" I mumbled, causing him to chuckle, "what are you doing?" I re phrased, leaning against the door frame.

"I came to see what had taken you away from me" He replied, crossing his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes, pushing the door open fully, "Lily's asleep on your bed?"

"I threatened to drug her. She's not been sleeping from studying. She was searching the room for her quill and it was in her hair" I explained, both of us looking at the sleeping girl on my bed.

"Hm. Why isn't she on her bed?"

"It's was an absolute mess, i've just tidied it for her. There was books and parchment scattered everywhere"

"You're a good friend"

"You would know" I returned, winking at him when I spun to face him instead of Lily again.

"An even better girlfriend.....except when you don't come and see me all morning" He pouted, me copying his expression to mock him.

"I've been studying" I shrugged, "And I know Rem was making you study too. If I was near you, I would distract you and that wouldn't be good now, would it?"

"For me or for you?" He grinned, draping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"For me and for you. You would be distracting the both of us" I replied, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck, gazing up into his pretty hazel eyes.